||Engineering and Manufacturing
||Discussed on application
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Quality Engineer on behalf of a company based in Gillingham, Kent.
For this role, you will support the implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System for the site, maintaining compliance with the IATF16949 standards.
The role requires interaction and support with a wide range of quality activities for different processes within the site operating system, with supported training.
- Interpretation and implementation of requirements from IATF16949/ISO9001.
- Supporting on-site quality system audits by external auditor.
- Assisting in the planning, conducting, reporting, and closing out of internal audit findings.
- To help identify systemic weaknesses, supporting the root cause of quality problems and actions needed to prevent recurrence (corrective and preventive actions).
- To help enable the introduction of new or modified procedures and verify correct implementation with practitioners.
- Help the implementation of EOS Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions.
- To develop the process for Product Audit and drive the progress across Product Lines.
- To support Gauge Control & Metrology activities.
- To assist with the transition/update of documentation and procedures.
- To support regular reporting for the Plant Cleanliness Auditing process.
- Use of Core Tools.
- Use of problem-solving techniques.
- Presentation skills.
- Project Management.
- Risk-based thinking.
- Internal IATF16949, alternatively ISO9001 auditing.
- Demonstrable previous quality experience in a relevant sector.
- Degree qualified or educated to BTEC Level 3/ NVQ level 3 in a suitable discipline.
- Auditor qualification to International Standards IATF16949 and ISO9001.
- Trained in Core Tools and knowledge of Customer Specific Requirements.
- Knowledge of EOS Quality Management System.
- Knowledge of problem analysis techniques such as 5 whys and 8D’s.
- Understanding of the automotive process approach for auditing, including risk-based thinking.
- Analytical, objective and independent and able to challenge existing quality processes.
- Strong project management skills with a 'meet the objectives and milestones' mentality.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.