Quality Inspector - Nights (Food sector)
||Engineering and Manufacturing
||£10.20 per hour
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-regarded business on the outskirts of Sudbury - to add to their team.
Overseeing all quality duties on the night shift - you must be highly organised, able to multi-task and perform all associated tasks as required - excellent communication skills and IT skills are essential for this role.
Your key duties and responsibilities:
- Conducting internal checks, including hygiene, GMP, glass. Maintenance of audit schedules.
- Ensuring hygiene standards in the factory is maintained. This will include undertaking a regular swabbing regime.
- Scale check.
- Control of allergens, including allergen swabbing.
- Monitoring CCP’s.
- Control each recipe.
- Record and control times and temperatures.
- Through close interaction with production staff, maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Monitor documentation for rotation numbers and batching.
- Check product labels and the printing of product labels.
- Control of quarantined goods.
- Work to a daily task list.
- Daily reports/handovers to the Quality Manager.
- Help with stock control ensuring the right quantities are recorded onto Sage 200.
- Managing packaging control systems.
- Helping to prep for external audits such as BRC.
- Responsible for pest control and managing the internal non-conformance system.
- Working on a method to drive down the number of customer complaints.
Working hours are from 22:00-07:00, Sunday-Thursday - some overtime may be available.
Pay rate is £10.20 per hour plus £5 attendance bonus per shift following passing of your 3-month probation.
Company benefits, free parking and discounted goods are available for the right candidate.