Quality Manager - Engineering
||Engineering and Manufacturing
||Discussed on application
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Quality Manager for a company based in Colchester, Essex.
You will be able to offer relevant Industrial Experience within the Electronics Hardware and Software development sector.
This is a pivotal new role within their Quality Department and has the main objective of reviewing, evolving and policing all Engineering processes from a quality and improvement perspective, to drive compliance to process and a right first time culture across the Engineering Department’s multiple locations.
You will possess a strong Quality background in electronics hardware and software design disciplines, be able to work at all levels of the organisation, and be able to implement improvement whilst integrating processes into existing ISO9001:2015 accredited system.
Occasional travel to other UK and overseas Engineering sites is anticipated, but the role is based in Colchester Essex.
- To audit the companies design processes and projects on an ongoing basis to ensure design requirements and agreed processes are adhered to.
- To work with senior managers developing and amending current and new procedures, removing duplication and ensuring compliance at all design locations.
- To agree and implement departmental top level KPI's as an improvement tool and as measurement of a “right first time “culture within the organisation.
- To use suitable problem solving tools to determine root cause analysis when internal issues are identified, using the analysis to drive improvement and standardisation across the company.
- To organise and carry out training of staff as required.
- To link into the existing ISO9001:2015 audit programme, carrying out internal audits on an agreed basis.
- Degree / HND in Quality Management or a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Relevant Industrial Experience within Electronics Hardware and Software development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Planning and project management skills.
- The ability to interpret data and statistics.
- Ability to work at all levels of an organisation.
- Familiarity with quality standards and processes.
- Familiarity with problem solving tools and techniques.
Very competitive salary package. Company-supported private pension scheme. Non-contributory private health insurance scheme.