||Engineering and Manufacturing
||Discussed on application
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
The Just Recruitment Group Ltd are currently recruiting for a Quality Officer for their client based in Braintree, Essex.
To assist the QHSE Manager in effective quality management of our quality system functions and continual improvement initiatives. The role is central to effective internal and external customer support on non-conforming process management. Required to provide direction to General Management in all areas of the quality management system and liaison with all internal and external stakeholders. The role will require some regular travel to other company sites as and when required by the wider business.
- Carry out Quality System Audits according to EASA, FAA, TCCA Part 145 regulation, ISO9001, EN9110 and EN9120 standards.
- Assist in the management of internal and external audit schedules including third party and/or customer audits.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Management of all non-conformities, gathering the corrective and/or preventative data to support the necessary improvements.
- Assist in the development, documenting and implementation of in-house quality processes and procedures, standards and specifications.
- Provide the required focal point on CPAR’s, QRQC and Quality related issues as and when required.
- Driving and acting as a catalyst for change and continuous improvement in performance and quality.
- Maintaining the Approved Supplier List.
- Updating and transferring appropriate documentation to the company’s core databases.
- Support the QSHEL departments KPI reporting requirements during periods of annual leave and other absences.
- Deputise for the QHSE Manager during periods of annual leave and other absences.
- Completion of any other additional tasks assigned by the QHSE Manager.
- Previous experience in Quality role or similar.
- Previous experience developing and implementing in-house processes and/or procedures.
- Ability to understand technical documentation such as CMM’s, IPL’s, AD’s etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- IT skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Well organised with the ability to manage time and work to tight deadlines.
- Diplomatic when faced with issues.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team
- Able to work and liaise with people at all levels of the business at both local and group level