Quality Operations Lead
||Science and Pharmaceuticals
||£30,000 - £35,000
Contact Lisa Cleverley to talk about this role on 01787 881962
The Just Recruitment Group are currently looking to recruit a Quality Operations Lead to join a global manufacturer at their site in Sudbury, Suffolk.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Supervision of the Quality Operations Team.
- Provide support to the manufacturing operations team.
- Administer & monitor CAPA & Issue Resolution to ensure timely and accurate completion. Provide mentoring to support the CAPA process.
- Administer & monitor the deviation process to ensure timely and accurate completion.
- Administer & monitor the QN process to ensure timely and accurate completion.
- Prepare for customer, regulatory & notified body audits. Conduct internal quality audits and audit reports.
- Provide support for training in key aspects of the Quality Management System.
- Generate quality related metrics, reports and KPI's and lead improvement projects and quality initiatives.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- In depth knowledge of Quality Management Systems, ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820.
- Knowledge of CAPA requirements.
- Nonconformance Management.
- Document Control.
- GDP & GMP (Good Documentation Practices & Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Good working experience of Quality Systems and their operational implementation.
- Supervisory skills would be an advantage but training will be provided.
In return my client offers a competitive salary plus a great flexible benefits package which includes a personalised pension scheme, holiday buy & sell scheme, medical plans and bonus scheme.