Removals Operations Manager
||Transport, Logistics and Shipping
Contact Scott Cook to talk about this role on 01206 656077
Just Recruitment is tasked with the pleasure of recruiting for a market leading, multi-branch Removals and Storage organisation in Hertfordshire.
We are looking to speak with experienced Operations professionals from within the Removals Industry. You will be highly organised, diligent and be able to handle the pressure of running an extremely busy Ops Dept.
The operation consists of 7 vehicles, circa 15 full time crew members and an Operations Assistant.
A CPC qualification would be desirable yet not essential.
The Operations Manager will:
- Maintain constant observation of all vehicles, ensuring all comply with transport legislation and preparing tachographs.
- Be responsible for the team they supervise, and so must monitor all driving hours, make sure all staff follow company rules and legislation and that all crews are briefed and debriefed before and after each move.
- Ensure that all documentation is complete and up to date, producing job sheets and checking sales quotes.
- Communicate between clients and removal crews to confirm costs, time frames and to assign crews of the correct quantity and quality.
- Coordinate with the Branch Manager to ensure the division is run in the most efficient and profitable way.
- Be responsible for hiring of staff, training and development.
This is a fantastic role working for one of the Industry’s premier organisations, apply today to find out more.