||Recruitment and HR
||Ipswich and or Sudbury
Contact Just Recruitment to talk about this role on 01206 230322
Who are we?
Just Recruitment is East Anglia’s only Employee-Owned Recruitment specialist. Every year we manage the process that enables over 3,000 people to find work. That’s a significant contribution to the local economy.
So, what’s the job?
Working within our Temporary Recruitment team, based in our Ipswich office, you will be responsible for the identification and initial telephone contact of candidates for Temporary roles nationwide. You will have full ownership of your designated projects, this will include briefings from the Consultants, recruiting from our bespoke database or free-find with tight deadlines and strict specifications. We are looking for people who can learn from our 38 years’ experience but also have the imagination to share new ideas and ways of working.
On a daily basis you will:
- Attend project briefing calls and Internal F2F project briefings.
- Liaise with Consultants to ensure we know what the days brief looks like.
- Register new candidates.
- Work with the Consultants to solve problems related to the recruitment of candidates.
- Connect with individuals via social media platforms to generate interest in Just Recruitment.
- Ensure appropriate details are updated on all participant engagement platforms e.g., website, Facebook, Instagram.
- Keep Consultants updated with any issues and the number of candidates registered.
- Handle participant data in line with Data Protection rules.
- Maintain telephone contact with candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Commit to adhering to the ISO 20252 Quality Management System.
What we need from you:
- Previous experience of a telephone-based role.
- Great interpersonal skills, client service orientated.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changeable environment.
- A very high level of telephone calls each day