||Transport, Logistics and Shipping
||£21,000 - £21,275 per annum
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is working with a growing organisation in Haverhill, that is looking to add a Sales Administrator to its long-standing and friendly team.
The purpose of this role is to process customer sales orders accurately and efficiently, keeping the customer informed at all times of their order status, communicate with customers ensuring all requests are dealt with, within strict time constraints, fulfil customers expectations using relevant departments or personnel and to complete all administration tasks as required.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls to the sales office efficiently to avoid any missed calls
- Dealing promptly with all customer enquiries including price requests, delivery charge requests, stock checks and sales order enquiries
- Manage the sales office inbox
- Log incoming complaints in the agreed format and ensure they are resolved in a professional manner
- Provide customers with product data sheets and other general product information
- Support the Sales Managers with their customers - responding to requests
- Processing customer orders in an accurate and efficient manner
- Issuing correct prices and discounts and making sure they are documented in the internal system
- Organising customer deliveries, ensuring they are correctly booked in on the requested delivery date
- Forward calling of deliveries that have been placed in advance of the standard delivery service
- Maximise sales potential by recognising upselling opportunities when processing orders and following these up with the customer when confirming the order
- Provide customers with a collection number for collection orders
- Processing Export orders including preparation of documentation
- Dispatch of UK/overseas parcels
- Maintenance of departmental filing systems
- Generation of reports/statistical information for the Sales Office Manager
- Provide support to other departments as and when required
- GCSE Maths and English (Grades A-C)
- Preferably 12 months of experience within a busy and demanding customer service environment.
- Possess an excellent telephone manner.
- Professional and flexible
- Able to resolve problems in a calm and efficient manner
- Able to manage multiple tasks
- Computer literate
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation - offering free parking and great company benefits.
Working hours are 08.30 - 17.00