The Just Recruitment Group is seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic Telesales Agent to join our client based on the outskirts of Saffron Walden.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and growing business, in a fun and friendly team. Our clients newly refurbished offices are easily accessible from Haverhill, Bishops Stortford and Cambridge areas.
• Proactively source new opportunities by cold calling potential new clients
• Meeting set KPI’s and targets by carrying out high volumes of outbound calls daily and ensuring margin requirements are achieved.
• Apply knowledge and understanding of our business model to ensure you are presenting an interesting and informative sales pitch.
• Ensure that all contracts for suppliers are correct and completed to deadline.
• Ensure new products are secured at competitive rates to maximise profitability.
• Negotiate to director level through telephone and email correspondence.
• Ensure all admin is chased up and completed.
• Manage, log and respond to business enquiries
• Work closely with relevant departments to ensure a smooth and efficient journey for the customer
• Looking after and maintaining a solid business pipeline.
The ideal candidate:
• An excellent, upbeat and enthusiastic attitude and self-motivation are essential.
• Good accuracy and attention to detail.
• Experience in canvassing and cold-calling.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Able to work in a team environment.
• Ability to overcome objections.
• Meet and exceed your individual targets.
• Ability to build strong relations with business clients.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Able to work in a busy environment under pressure.
• Ability to stay motivated and stay pro-active when receiving rejection.
In return our client offers a competitive base salary in the region of £18000-£19000 per annum plus on target earnings which would give you earning potential around £26000 - plus an attractive benefits package.
For more information, contact Ellen Dalena today 01440270011.