||Property and Construction
Contact Shannon Mills to talk about this role on 01787 881962
Are you an experienced Estate Agent looking for a better work/life balance?
Would you like an office based role?
My client a well-regarded organisation based on the outskirts of Sudbury are looking to recruit an experienced property agent with valuation experience to join their team.
- Instruct appropriate local estate agents to market the property
- Proactively manage property listing
- Suggest price reductions
- Changing estate agents as and when necessary i.e. due to poor performance
- Ensure online property descriptions and photographs are a true representation of the property and show the property in the best possible light
- Ensure removal of properties once Sold Subject to Contract
- Maintain regular contact with clients and appropriate third parties to provide updates on property instructions
- Handle incoming offers on property instructions
- Achieve the highest possible sale price
- Gather and document supporting information as to the proposed purchaser’s ability to successfully complete the sale
- Update company clients and appropriate third parties with offers
- An experienced Sales Negotiator
- Proven track record in generating new business
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Enthusiastic person who can demonstrate they have the willingness to learn and develop themselves in the Estate Agency industry
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting team and great environment - this is an office based role - no travel required - you will have your weekends back!
Free parking is available on site - you will need to be able to drive due to the company location.
Lots of progression is available for the right candidate.