Sales Negotiator - Braintree
||Property and Construction
||£16,000 - £18,000 per annum
Contact Ellen Dalena to talk about this role on 01440 270011
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a leading family owned Estate Agency who are currently seeking a full time permanent Sales Negotiator to join their Braintree offices.
The role of the Sales/lettings Negotiator is to seek, win and sell/let residential properties. You will work as part of the team in a busy sales office. You will be responsible for your own instructions ensuring that all company policies are adhered to with regard to service provided and communication. You will provide assistance to your colleagues when required to ensure the office continues to perform. Below is a list of your core duties. This is not an exhaustive list and is subject to change as the needs of the business change.
Listing and marketing individual properties for sale and let:
- Present offers to vendors and lettings for consideration.
- Negotiate prices and or other sales terms.
- Secure instructions via signed terms of business.
- Create property details via company software in accordance with company guide.
- Regularly review applicant data base, to categorise those “own to sell” and “hot” applicants.
- Email and call out new instructions as per company policy.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price, using data available through Rightmove best price guide and similar.
- Identify and carry out targeted marketing of brand through leafleting and door knocking.
- Maximise board presence.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple agency instruction where required.
- Book and accompany viewings. Feedback to client within company policy timeframe.
- Review property listings in accordance with company policy to ensure property remains current and appealing. This will include use of Rightmove products as required or sold.
- To take professional standard photographs in accordance with company policy.
- Carry out AML checks in accordance with company policy on vendors and purchasers prior to progressing professional relationship.
Personal development: knowledge and skill base:
- Attend conventions, seminars, and association meetings to remain knowledgeable and up to date in respect of the market and legislation.
- Attend events/webinars, to develop professional knowledge.
- Develop networks of conveyancers/solicitors, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Advise vendors/lettings on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers/tenants.
- Work with and support your colleagues within branch.
- Maintain regular communication with client throughout instruction.
- Work with and support sales progressor on conveyancing process.
- Maintain service in accordance with company service levels, core values and behaviours.
Aspects of teamwork: working together:
- Work closely with Marketing Department.
- Where required provide support to property management teams.
You will possess the following key skills:
- Strong negotiation and selling skills.
- Ability to prepare written sales information and marketing data.
- Ambition, drive and charisma.
- Smart and presentable.
- Knowledge of the local sales market.
- Confidence to present to clients and secure instructions.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Full clean driving license.
In return our client offers a competitive salary (with OTE £22,000), ongoing training opportunities and a supportive and stable work environment.