Sales Negotiator - Property
||Property and Construction
||£18,000 - £21,000 plus commission
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01787 881962
Are you an experienced Estate Agent looking for a better work/life balance?
Would you like an office based role?
My client a well-regarded organisation based on the outskirts of Colchester are looking to recruit an experienced property agent to join their team.
- Ensure every client is dealt with in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner in an attempt to build rapport
- Ascertain vendors/developers needs by listening carefully to the details provided
- Provide a full marketing and property report with the ability to offer advise and guide vendors as needed
- Ensure than when an offer is accepted that all administrative duties are attended to and that the sale is actively progressed through to a satisfactory and business like conclusion
- Optimise every opportunity to secure valuations and to obtain instructions
- Liaise with all partnership businesses - ensuring regular contact is maintained.
- An experienced Sales Negotiator
- Proven track record in generating new business
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Enthusiastic person who can demonstrate they have the willingness to learn and develop themselves in the Estate Agency industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting team and great environment - this is an office based role - no travel required - you will have your weekends back!
Basic salary is dependent on experience (£18k-£21k) - commission and other benefits are on offer.
Free parking is available on site - you will need to be able to drive due to the company location Lots of progression is available for the right candidate.