Sales Office Coordinator
||Public Service and Administration
||£18,000 - £20,000
Contact Jody Collings to talk about this role on 01473 259923
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Sales Office Coordinator to join a well established construction company based in Ipswich.
Our client is family owned business and offer a fantastic benefit package!
Working within a busy, fast paced team orientated customer focused Sales Department the emphasis of the role will be to process sales and purchase orders and liaise with transport companies and customers to organise and schedule deliveries to tight deadlines.
The ability to problem solve and seek solutions is essential as is the ability to control workload with varying demands, whilst applying attention to detail with a diplomatic and pro-active approach. As an individual you will possess previous experience within a similar role.
- Sales and purchase order processing
- Preparing quotations
- Processing sales and purchase orders
- Extensive customer focused telephone liaison
- Warehouse and haulage contractors to organise deliveries
- Ability to adapt approach to diverse range of contacts; Contractors, suppliers and internal personnel
- Monday – Friday (09.00 – 17.00) with a 1 hour 15 min lunch break
- Break out room with Pool Table, XBox, TV and sofa!
- Candidates to have previous sales order processing experience and strength of character for what can be a fast paced and pressurised environment
- Quarterly bonus / Annual bonus (discretionary not contractual)
- Life assurance x7 basic salary (effective date of commencement)
- Critical illness cover (effective date of commencement) BUPA (post successful completion 6 month probationary period)
- Pension (effective 1st of subsequent month of joining) Company contribution 5% rising 1% every alternate year to a cap of 15% / Salary sacrifice scheme to pension
- Holiday 20 days rising to 25 days on completion of 1 years’ service
- Paid Christmas shut-down (discretionary not contractual)
- Social events
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary and bonus sacrifice scheme to pension
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Training opportunities / Personal Development
* Benefits are not contractual and may be subject to removal / amendment
To avoid missing out on this great opportunity please apply today!