||Engineering and Manufacturing
||Up to £9 per hour
Contact Ellen Dalena to talk about this role on 01440 270011
The Just Recruitment Group are pleased to be assisting our client who are looking to recruit a Screen Printer on a full time permanent basis.
For this role you must have previous experience from a manufacturing environment, preferably print, and be adaptable to learning new skills and working to tight deadlines.
- Understanding where/how to retrieve and unpack plain stock from specified stock locations.
- Is able to check plain stock quantities in relation to order requirements and the report back of any discrepancies.
- Be able to unload processed product from all presses during production. Take off at the required Speed + Quality
- Understand and be able to mix textile inks for ink preparation.
- Understanding mesh counts.
- Assist in the setting up and stripping down of jobs on all presses.
- Be competent to monitor processed work during production and report all potential quality issues.
- Is able to assist in the competition of all production documentation after production of jobs.
- Assisting in the maintenance and servicing of equipment.
- Ensuring work area is kept clean and tidy
- Understanding and being able to complete paperwork + PD Sheets.
- Reading and interpreting documentation including sales orders, print design sheets, and production schedules
- Loading Screens, setting pressures, understanding mesh Counts and machine adjustments
- Loading garments at optimum speed for production targets while ensuring quality
- Being able to supervise the print assistant, ensuring the completion of their daily tasks.
- Ensuring the completion of all production documentation after the completion of each job.
- Is capable to assess all mixed textile inks and confirmation of acceptable colour match to customer colour references and or pantones.
- Understands and ensures all jobs are signed off with the Leading Hand/Manager prior to commencing production
- Be able to set up and register all printing presses. Loading of screens in the right colour order.
- Run all machines at optimum running speeds to hit production targets.
- Able to work without supervision and with initiative
- Producing to a high quality with minimal spoils,Understanding and being able to follow spoils procedure
- Reporting of all faults/problems with equipment to management.
- Ensuring all issued protective clothing is worn when necessary at all stages of the production process
- Understand job related safe systems of work. Be fully aware of where to find risk assessments.
- Knowledge of artwork appreciation.
- Managing the maintenance and servicing of equipment.
- Able to provide basic training for a print assistant
Our client currently operate 8.30-5pm Monday – Friday, offering an hourly rate of up to £9.00 an hour dependent on experience.
For more information contact us today!