||Law and Security
||£18,000 - £19,000 per annum
Contact Shannon Mills to talk about this role on 01787 881962
Do you have experience in a secretarial position?
Do you have audio typing experience along with excellent typing skills?
The Just Recruitment Group is delighted to be supporting one of our clients based on the outskirts of Sudbury.
The role will be based in the probate department and will involve:
- Assisting the lawyer
- Audio typing
- Preparing documents
- Answering the phone, dealing with enquiries
- Assisting clients
Key Responsibilities to include:
- Audio Typing
- Preparing letters and drafting documents
- Handling diaries and booking appointments
- Answering the phone and dealing with queries
- Witnessing documents
- ID checks
- General secretarial duties
Key experience for the role:
- Previous experience as a secretary is essential
- Experience within the law sector would be advantageous.
- Previous experience within the legal sector would be an advantage
- Experience of audio typing and excellent typing skills, preferably 60 – 70 words per minute
- Good level of IT literacy, experience of Word is essential, Excel would be useful
- Good customer service skills
- Caring and sympathetic nature
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Perform well under pressure in a busy environment
Monday – Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
There is no parking on site, however there is plenty of free parking around the area
To discuss this role in more detail, please call today.