||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
||£30,000 - £50,000 per annum
||Suffolk – Ipswich
Contact Ali Fororshani to talk about this role on 01473 259923
Our client, a leading independent accountancy firm are looking to recruit a Senior Auditor Assistant to join their practice in Suffolk.
As the Senior Auditor you will be working as part of the Corporate and Commercial Division. You will lead site audit teams, providing a hands on compliance and /or advisory role that meets or exceeds client's expectations and supports your partner/manager team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare the audit plan and ensure it appropriately addresses audit objectives
- Take an active part in the audit planning and fraud discussion to identify audit risks and appropriate audit strategy.
- Oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion.
- Ensure planned audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives.
- Communicate any issues relating to an audit with manager or partner including matters which arise during the audit which were not identified at the planning stage.
- Prepare or review audit documentation and drafts of the financial statements.
- Ensure the efficient use of appropriate software packages.
- Delegate work with other members of the audit team ensuring Juniors understand their responsibilities and have received appropriate on-the-job training/coaching.
- Produce commercial management reports, specifically drafting sections of the report to management.
- Address, discuss and advance conclusion in respect of technical and audit issues identified during the course of the audit.
- Control the audit in relation to timescales, budgets and risk managements procedures.
- Provide feedback through regular communication and timely assignment appraisal.
You MUST have experience of working with an external client base in a professional accountancy practice.