Senior Project Manager
||Engineering and Manufacturing
||£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01787 881962
We require a Senior Project Manager to join a leading industrial company based on the outskirts of Sudbury.
You will be responsible for overseeing and running of the Industrial Projects Department as well as managing contracts. You will have previous experience in industries associated with HVAC, building design or installation, electrical control, systems, CAD ideally with 3D, health and safety and business computer systems. You will also be responsible for supporting the team on projects from initial inquiry, through concept design, manufacture, test, installation, commissioning and handover.
Key skills and abilities:
- You will be innovative, dynamic, organised, calm with proven leadership skills, as well as be confident without being arrogant and have clear decision-making ability.
- Be able to deal with all aspects of time sensitive project requirements, in dynamically changing circumstances as well as be able to prioritise work within a team environment.
- Trained in safety management, CDM, RAMS and relevant legal regulations.
- You will be working with site-based customers and subcontractors which will include frequent site visits and occasional overnight stops away from home.
- Have the ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly.
- Be able to work within budgets and to deadlines.
- Qualified to Degree or HNC engineering level with experience in HVAC manufacturing or similar.
- Ideally you will have experience with electrical control systems, associated safety compliance and their design.
- Excellent IT and communication skills, with Microsoft Project (in particular) and other project management tools/methodologies being highly beneficial.
- Experienced in CAD - ideally 3D Autodesk or Solidworks.
- Other duties will include liaising with the manufacturing facility and sub-contractors.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team with an extensive order book - covering multiple sectors.
An excellent package is available.