||Public Service and Administration
||£22,000 - £24,000
Contact Abigail Webb to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Do you have experience in scheduling/planning engineers?
Do you have experience in arranging service visits, dealing with quotations and answering all customer queries?
Just Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Service Coordinator to join a company based in Maldon.
Duties will include:
- Responding to emails / phone calls for service and warranty requests
- Arrange service visits with the end user
- Issue service visit reports and quotes within 48 hours
- Update customers records
- Keep service contracts up to date
- Raise sales invoices and proformas
- Arrange service works / call-outs dependant on contractual response times, urgency and customer location
You will be responsible for engineers’ worksheets, updating customers on ETA’s, parts etc.
- Ability to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
- Computer literate, with good numeracy and literacy skills etc
- Excellent organisation and planning skills, with the ability to be flexible / adaptable
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail at the highest level
- Able to identify parts from description or photos
- Experience in similar role essential
- Experience with Microsoft AX or similar ERP based system essential
- Background in manufacturing
Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00 with a 60-minute unpaid lunch break.
In return you will receive excellent benefits!
If you are interested then apply today!