||Engineering and Manufacturing
||£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01787 881962
This position is based nationally and reports to the Field Service Manager.
- Attending customer sites across the UK and Ireland as required by the business.
- Delivering routine preventative maintenance and repair work as scheduled by the service coordinator.
- Attending product breakdown calls, providing technical assistance to customers and supporting service refurbishment activities.
- Working efficiently and safely, always within the companies Health & Safety guidelines.
- Delivering high standards of customer service and maintaining a commercial outlook towards the business.
- Occasional visits to our parent company in Denmark or attending other manufacturing sites for the purpose of training or support.
- Active input into the strategic activities of the business when required.
- Full clean driving licence
- Knowledge of ventilation systems
- Knowledge of refrigeration systems
- Knowledge of control systems
- Health and Safety, including but not limited to, a strong understanding of making and working within risk assessments and method statements.
- Fault finding
- Service and preventative maintenance on HVAC products at a national level
- Supportive Team player
- Work effectively and safely alone.
Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00 with a 60-minute unpaid lunch break. However, will be expected to work such additional hours as are necessary for the proper performance of your duties.
- Competitive Salary (based on experience/qualifications)
- Bonus scheme (Profit related)
- 25 days holiday per annum (up to 5 days used for Christmas shutdown) increasing with length of service, up to a maximum of 30 days per year
- Company sick pay (after 13 weeks service and increases with length of service)
- Pension Scheme
- Auto-enrolment 3% employee contribution and 2% employer
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (once qualified) 3% employee contribution and 3% employer increasing with length of service
- Life Assurance (2 x basic salary)
- Private Medical Insurance (once qualified)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Monthly flexi-Fridays (staff can leave at 2pm, having made the time up that week)
- Medical appointments paid up to one hour (excluding opticians)