||Engineering and Manufacturing
||£45,000 - £50,000
Contact Abigail Webb to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Do you have a minimum of 5 years HVAC service industry experience managing service operations and/or service dispatch / scheduling?
Just Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Service Manager to join a company based in Maldon.
You will be ensuring team target is achieved within the time frame expected and generated with minimum risk.
- Day to Day running of the below sub departments
- Service Scheduling
- After Sales Support – Spares
- Field Service Engineers
- Team Leadership
- Customer Service
- Vendor Management
- Supporting the wider Service Team and Internal Stakeholders
- Financial Planning and Reporting
- English and Maths A-C/9-5 GCSE Grade (or equivalent)
- HND in Engineering (preferably HVAC)
- Minimum 5 years team Management experience
- Effective focus of service sales activity towards strategic markets
- Operational regulations and safety registrations maintained
- Effective cost management and margin retention through service projects
- Service Financial objectives achieved including orders, net sales and gross earnings.
- Key accounts developed whereby repeat business is achieved
- Maintain stability and motivation within the service department
- Follow and project Dantherm’s core values
- Specific activity targets and KPi’s laid out in PDA goals
- Highly organised
- Data input / keyboard skills
- Leadership and staff motivation
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Able to prioritise workload
- Strong communicator
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Application software)
- Knowledge of all the products and services offered by the Company
- Knowledge of the HVAC industry (preferred)
- Knowledge of terms and conditions
- Influencing others
- Difficult conversations
- Providing feedback
- Chairing meetings
- Arranging training
- Dantherm’s policies and procedures
Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00 with a 60-minute unpaid lunch break.
However, you shall be expected to work such additional hours as are necessary for the proper performance of your duties and acknowledge that you shall not receive further remuneration in respect of such additional duties.
In return, you will receive an amazing benefits package!
If you are interested then apply today!