Service Operations Manager
||Engineering and Manufacturing
||£45,000 - £50,000
Contact Abigail Webb to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Do you have a minimum of 5 years HVAC service industry experience managing service operations and/or service dispatch / scheduling?
Do you have a minimum of 5 years team management experience?
Just Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Service Operations Manager to join their company based in Maldon. This position can be based at home or at the office.
- The day to day running of service business processes and team management
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and financial objectives are met
- Implementation and adherence to business processes and service applications
- Driving proficiency and performance of Service support staff
- Proactive management of the companies H&S policy
- Owns the day to day tactical local service business
- Delivers high customer satisfaction
- Delivers positive business results
- Processes of all lines of service business. Including refurbishment and upgrades
- Implements and maintains delivery standards consistent with objectives for sustainable, profitable growth through effective execution of work
- Ensure local documentation is correct and developed for service processes, for example unit maintenance
- Financial Planning and Reporting
- Support to Local Service Teams
- Project Management
- Health and Safety
- Customer satisfaction
- Strategy and Business Plans
- Account management of service customers
- English and Maths A-C/9-5 GCSE Grade (or equivalent)
- HND in Engineering (preferably HVAC)
- Minimum 5 years team Management experience
- Solid organisational skills
- Attention to detail skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients
- Ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects, tasks and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence
- Able to prioritise work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals
- Demonstrated competence in written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and/or basic project accounting or costing principals
- Able to communicate with others at varying levels
- Able to influence diverse teams to accomplish tasks/goals
- Able to use Service Management software and financial accounting systems
Your normal working hours will be 37.5 hours per week with a one-hour unpaid lunch break. However, you shall be expected to work such additional hours as are necessary for the proper performance of your duties and acknowledge that you shall not receive further remuneration in respect of such additional duties.
In return you will receive an amazing benefits package!
If you are interested then apply today!