Service Sales Manager
||£45,000 - £50,000
Contact Abigail Webb to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Do you have knowledge of the HVAC industry?
Do you have extensive service sales experience?
Just Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Service Sales Manager to join a company based in Maldon – this position will be home based.
You will ensure sales targets are achieved within the time frame expected and generated with minimum risk.
- Selling the companies approved products and services whilst maintaining margin management to hit or exceed yearly targets
- Effective salesmanship maintaining balance between reactive and proactive sales
- Carry out engineering design solutions and giving effective project handovers
- Compile quotations and cost sheets - responsible for checking all cost sheets
- Planning/prioritising and effective territory management
- Sales forecasting – accurate as possible and delivered on time
- Maintaining good customer relationships through face to face contact and effective communication
- Handling customer complaints
- Evaluate and negotiate terms and conditions of sale plus payment, delivery terms
- Ensure work instructions are in accordance with ISO 9001
- Maintaining education and development of company products and services
- Coordinating/recording sales activity through CRM management including correct use of sales visit report (note: only an actual customer visit is a sales visit)
- Raise company profile in target markets through delivery of effective seminars
- Present professional image as ‘competent’ in delivering climatic control HVAC solutions
- Participate in professional industry groups as a means of networking
- Assist sale team members outside geographic region – when needed
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Carry out own administration using the CRM and other allocated software on matters such as expenses. All expenses are to be submitted monthly
- Monitor sales team’s activities and assist with day-to-day management of the team
- Conduct sales team PDA’s
- Good general education
- HNC/HND or Engineering Degree
- Sales experience
- Highly organised
- Articulate with strong ability to delivery effective seminars
- Ability to work under own initiative and fairly distribute workload
- Able to prioritise workload
- Communication skills including body language
- Computer skills (word, excel, lotus notes,), Application software, PP. CRM
- knowledge of all the products and services offered by the Company
- Knowledge of the HVAC industry
- Knowledge of contracts including terms and conditions
- Aims of the Company
- Application know-how
- Design and engineering skills
- Sales experience
This is full-time, permanent position.
In return you will receive fantastic benefits.
If you are interested then apply today!