||Production and Stock Control
||£27,000 - £30,000 per annum
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01787 881962
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a large manufacturing organisation based on the outskirts of Halstead.
They are looking to recruit a Shift Manager within their production area cleaning team.
Key duties include:
- To provide the highest possible hygiene standard and food safe environment for the site and its customers.
- The management of the hygiene team is to ensure the daily cleaning of all areas is done in a safe and efficient manner.
- People management is the most important skill required for this role. You will manage 3 section leaders who in turn manage 25 team members.
- Planning and implementing deep cleaning and overhead cleaning schedules, working closely with Engineering and Production requirements.
- Management of stocks.
- Manage the hygiene team ensuring correct levels of staffing and training.
- Control COSHH management and associated training across all functions.
- Monitor ATP, environmental and allergen swabbing results for corrective actions and improvements.
- Continuous improvement projects actively involved and promote new ideas.
- Communicate up and down.
- Previous hygiene experience is desired but not essential.
- People management skills is a key requirement.
Your normal working hours are flexible hours around 15:00pm - 22:00pm, Monday - Friday. Or any hours which you may from time to time be required to work to properly discharge your duties under this contract.
An excellent package and company benefits are on offer.