Specialist Services Coordinator
||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
||£25,000 - £30,000
Contact Jody Collings to talk about this role on 01473 259923
Our client based in Ipswich are seeking an Specialist Services Coordinator to join their team.
To co-ordinate a range of specialist surveys and advisors on projects to offer clients a full turn-key solution.
- Participate as a member of the team supporting colleagues and working collaboratively to develop the business
- Work flexibly to support delivery across the service
- Take ownership for own personal development
- Take ownership of specialist services from design concept through to site completion
- Acts as a client facing representative of the business as required
- Actively encourage and promote innovation, business wide
- Provide an efficient and business‐like point of contact. This includes responding to internal and external enquiries using all mediums
- Liaising with clients, developing the relevant aspects of client briefs
- Work collaboratively with other professionals within the Practice and with Contractors/suppliers
- Uphold relationships with existing clients and builds new relationships
- Identify individual Client requirements and develop a tailored client offer through regular client interaction
- Encourage direct client feedback to ensure service improvement, consistency and value
- Support the development of new services and areas of the business to support business growth with a focus on Specialist services.
- Identify and appraise Specialist services demand to forecast growth and opportunity.
- Undertake market research to develop brand awareness and professional partnership opportunities
- Producing industry standard tender packages, undertaking analysis of tenders, monitoring and management of cost, quality and timescale
What you need to know:
- You will have experience within a consultancy practice or a large contractor
- Qualification and or experience in Design; Property and or Construction related professional area is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Able to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines
To avoid disappointment please apply today!