Due to continued growth, our client are seeking an experienced Electro/Mechanical Engineer to cover the northern regions of Scotland .
Ideally Based from or close to the Inverness area, you will be responsible for carrying out service / LOLER, annual weight tests and repairs to different types of commercial and welfare access tail-lifts and equipment. This will also include shutters services and repairs.
Working remotely you will be responsible to making sure you deliver a professional and courteous service to our clients customers.
Previous experience is desirable but not essential as training will be given to the right candidate with an adaptable core skill set.
- Time served /NVQ level 3 in relevant electrical/mechanical discipline
- NC/HNC QUALIFIED in relevant electrical /mechanical discipline
- Tail-lift , Lifting Equipment maintenance (LOLER Certification).
- Knowledge of step access and vehicle adapted mobility equipment
- Familiar with diesel night heaters
- Ipaf /cap assessed 1b (desirable but not essential)
- Fault finding and repair of 12/24v electrical and hydraulic circuits
- Ability to understand and follow wiring and hydraulic schemes
- Shutter installations and repairs including minor commercial vehicle body repairs
- Fabrication and Welding abilities
- Management of stock control for parts assigned to your mobile vehicle.
You will require a full UK licence, and must be flexible in working hours including occasional Saturday work and pre-planned overnights when required.
A company van, fuel card and phone including the relevant PPE will be supplied for your duties to be carried out.
In return, the successful applicant will attract a competitive rate of pay between £12-13.50 per hour, a varied and challenging workplace and you would be working for an employer interested in the progression and improvement of their staff.
For more information contact me today on 01440270011!
With over 30 years experience delivering a quality temporary, permanent and contract recruitment service for Office, HR, Industrial, Technical, Engineering, Law and Finance, the Just Recruitment Group works successfully with an extensive list of local businesses, providing an honest, ethical and professional service to both candidates and clients. With branches in Braintree, Ipswich, Haverhill, Sudbury, and Witham we are positioned to offer services with Essex, Suffolk, Cambridge, Norfolk and the Home Counties.