||Engineering and Manufacturing
||£18,000 - £23,000
Contact Ellen Dalena to talk about this role on 01440 270011
The Just Recruitment Group are delighted to be supporting our client based in Haverhill, who are seeking to recruit a Technical Administrator to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
This role will heavily focus on technical knowledge and high-level administration.
You will be responsible for:
- Customer liaison.
- Order processing – including interpretation and clarification where queries arise.
- Creation of Bills of Materials (experience essential).
- Liaising with other areas of the business such as Manufacturing, Accounts, Procurement.
- Project management.
- Strong experience/background of working in administration in B2B only company.
- High degree of numeracy and literacy as well as demonstrable technical background experience.
- High degree of comfort working with all usual administrative software suites- Capable of working well under own initiative (though full training given).
- Ability to handle both small and large projects from initiation through to completion.
- Highly comfortable in communicating with customers, via email but particularly via telephone.The scope for expansion of this role is significant, particularly with our recent expansion into both the US and mainland Europe export markets.
The scope for expansion of this role is significant, particularly with our recent expansion into both the US and mainland Europe export markets.
We anticipate this being a salary in the region of £23k for an experienced local administrative person, with technical ability.
Interviews will be held within a week of submission if the candidates are successful in reaching this stage.