||£21,000 per annum
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01787 881962
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-regarded and award-winning organisation based on the outskirts of Ipswich.
They are looking to add a Technical Administrator to their already successful and busy team.
This new role will provide support to the regional technical sales team through provision of site surveys, inspections, technical sales support and general administration. Candidates should be highly professional and polished and possess a team orientated, pro-active and motivated approach with a hands-on can-do attitude.
Outline of responsibilities/duties:
- Assist with the investigation of post completion issues and provide all administrative support
- Report writing and setting up on company database (Report Builder)
- Creating Moisture mapping reports
- Project reports
- Production of specification
- Gather and collate marketing information
- In-house database project query and outstanding task resolution
- Contractor list enquiries
- Project tracking and monitoring
- Utilise Company database to glean information
- Strong organisational abilities and keen attention to detail
- Liaise with Approved Contractor network and assist in their management along ATSM’s
- Identification of potential new clients
- Liaison with the Technical Department – Technicians and Administrators to resolve technical queries and progression of detail drawings
- Approved contractor liaison
- Computer literacy (intermediate - Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Database experience
- Strong literacy and numeracy
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal mediums
- Professional, friendly and resourceful approach with outgoing personality and strength of character
- Initiative led, driven and motivated to achieve high standards
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company offering a great package - great team environment and an excellent benefits package.
Free parking is available on site.