||Engineering and Manufacturing
||£21,000 per annum
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01787 881962
Just Recruitment is working with a large manufacturer based on the outskirts of Halstead. They are looking to recruit a Technical Assistant to support them on either a full time or part time basis.
Key duties include:
- Maintain the site’s microbiological and chemical analysis schedule e.g. organising collection of samples and sending them off to external laboratory, followed by updating the site’s analysis spreadsheet.
- Completing Export documentation for product being sold abroad.
- Dealing with raw material and packaging supplier issues - help with collecting the data required to complete the supplier trackers and close off once responses when they have been returned.
- Data entry.
- Ensure the maintenance of the calibration schedule by organising companies to come and calibrate site’s machinery.
- Conducting internal Glass and Hard Plastic Audits.
- Maintenance of the site’s Product Specifications and related documents.
- Maintenance of the site’s Shipper Labels.
- Through close interaction with production staff, maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Completing customer documentation such as specifications + SAQs.
- Dealing with various quality tasks on an Ad Hoc basis.
- Work to a daily task list.
- Covering various tasks for the QIs and the Technical team when they are absent.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
Working hours: Your normal working hours are to be discussed and can be part time or full time.
Parking is available as well as a competitive salary and benefits scheme.