Technical Sales Manager – Embedded Computing
||Engineering and Manufacturing
||Discussed on application
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
The Just Recruitment Group Ltd is currently recruiting for an experienced Technical Sales Manager to join an internationally known manufacturer of single board computer products for the VPX, VME, Compact PCI, AMC and other bus architectures. Their products are designed and developed totally in-house and use leading-edge microprocessors and peripheral components.
The company is well-established selling embedded computer products into many different markets around the world. They have several high-performance processors and other boards used in aerospace, defence and telecommunications applications, among others. Further products provide solutions for a variety of other data processing and industrial I/O requirements.
- Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for further developing existing markets and sales channels for all non-US sales regions.
- The Candidate:
- You will be technically competent to assess customers' requirements.
- You will be able to recommend architect solutions, both hardware and software, for new embedded system projects and applications.
- You will be able to understand customers' future needs in order to guide the company's product roadmap - This is an essential part of the responsibilities of this role.
- You will be experienced in promoting technical products and solutions to both engineers and commercial professionals.
- You will have the desire and ambition to achieve both personal and company growth.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science (or a related field).
- Working knowledge of embedded hardware and software (or similar technologies) e.g. VPX, VME, MicroTCA.
- Able to assist customers to choose products from a system level perspective using both internal and third-party products.
- Managing both direct and indirect sales channels, preferably with international experience.
- Able to work within and manage a small team.
- Commercially knowledgeable.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Hold a full driving licence.
- Willing to travel within the UK and overseas.
- Generous relocation allowance where appropriate.
- Company-supported private pension scheme.
- Non-contributory private health insurance scheme.