Just Recruitment is working with one of the leading Insurance Claims specialists in the UK. They have an urgent opening based in Ipswich for a Third Party Claims Handler.
Our client is ideally looking for somebody from an Insurance background. They are based close to the train station so a driver’s license is not necessary. Apply today for a quick response.
- When required review and record claims on system within product standards, check policy coverage and allocate appropriate codes and reserves.
- Ensure all client specific questions are asked and data obtained
- Adhere to 100% accuracy in respect of data entry quality.
- Set clear expectations and next steps to the client
- Proactively manage and negotiate credit hire claims
- Manage the Third Party damage repair process from instruction of repairer through to completion of repairs.
- Ensure the early identification of total loss process is adhered to in order to reduce the claim cost, lifecyle and to mitigate hire
- Manage the Total Loss aspect of the claim through to settlement stage
- Ensure indemnity / Validation concerns are addressed in line with the clients process and that there is a legal obligation to the TP involved
- Arrange / Instruct Hire if required/applicable and proactively monitor throughout the lifecycle of the claim
- Make liability enquiries, in accordance with Adjuster’s Manual, using most appropriate method (phone, correspondence, sms)
- Evaluate quantum by gathering relevant evidence, adjusting reserves in accordance with realistic reserving philosophy.
- Clearly explain decisions on liability, negotiating settlement within authority level where appropriate.
- Negotiate settlement for any all TP claims related costs (with the exclusion of PI) this will include Personal Effects, TPPD, LOU, LOE.
- Respond to all written and phone enquiries clearly, courteously and promptly.
- Review claims regularly using diary system to ensure accurate reserves and timely closure.
- Develop relationships with clients by providing a friendly, efficient service.
- Recognise and proactively pursue recovery opportunities on all disputed liability claims.
- Comply with all procedures and behaviours
- Work closely with those around you and offer support and guidance to ensure all claims run smoothly in a proactive manor.
- Actively participate in training programme and self-development.
- Offer support and assistance to any other operational role within your skill set to ensure the successful running of the operational unit.
Apply for this role today online, or call the Ipswich office on 01473 259 923 for more information.