Trade Counter Advisor
||£20,000 - £25,000
||Kings Lynn and Norwich
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01787 881962
A well-regarded organisation with over 15 branches across East Anglia is looking for a Trade Counter Advisor - Sales Executive to join their teams in both Kings Lynn and Norwich.
This is an excellent opportunity – offering lots of training and development as well as progression with your career.
Ideally you would have either construction or trade counter experience and be able able to develop and satisfy the customers' requirements quickly and efficiently.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Handling enquiries both over the telephone and on trade counter and advising on product lines
- Preparing customer quotations
- Updating customer terms
- Progressing orders – promoting special deals
- Proactive up-selling on trade counter
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Use of computer system
- Picking and packing items as required
- Must be happy to lend a hand in other areas of business when busy or during holiday periods
Key skills required:
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Computer literate (inc Microsoft Office)
- A hard working polite team player
- A self-motivated person who understands the importance of getting the job done and/or responding to the customer as promised, and on time
- Should be punctual, well presented and like to operate in a clean and tidy manner
- Positive with a friendly "can do" attitude
- A good listener who is keen to learn, develop new skills and "get on" in the business
- Thoughtful and resourceful, someone who enjoys solving problems
- Real ambition and a desire to succeed would be beneficial as the role offers excellent opportunities to progress in the future
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation – offering a competitive salary and company bonus.
Monday to Friday - 7.30am to 5pm and every other Saturday morning – overtime is paid.