The Just Recruitment Group is very excited to be supporting our client, who is seeking a Trainee Digital Data Resources Executive to join the team on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an entry level position, suited to individuals who are perhaps looking for their first or second role within a company that can support them on a path of progression within the business.
Our client are a highly professional, friendly and welcoming business, who have an excellent local reputation.
The role is to support Data Resources in ensuring all projects are delivered error free, on time and to budget. On a day to day basis this role involves survey scripting, tabulation and report creation, as well as any other tasks related to Data Resources as required.
- Highly computer literate with good Microsoft Office skills.
- Intermediate Excel skills with the ability to learn more.
- Confidence with numbers.
The right candidate:
- A team player, with a thoroughly professional attitude to work
- Culturally open, able to take direction easily, welcoming coaching and feedback, both positive and negative. Not afraid to ask if unsure.
- Outgoing, mature and confident in outlook, able to work consistently and remain calm under pressure.
- Understanding of the need for total confidentiality when dealing with commercially sensitive client information.
- Good PR skills, tactful and diplomatic when dealing with clients, both internal and external.
- A good sense of humour, able to cope with interruptions and changing requirements.
In return, our client offers a very competitive salary of £18000 per annum, plus benefits.
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, apply now via the link.