Trainee Logistics Coordinator
||Engineering and Manufacturing
Contact Ellen Dalena to talk about this role on 01440 270011
The Just Recruitment Group are delighted to be supporting our client who are seeking to recruit a Trainee Production Logistics Assistant, on a full time permanent basis.
Our client is one of the leading Engineering firms in the area so this is a wonderful opportunity to join a company that will offer you progression, ongoing training and development and stability.
Your role will be dedicated to overseeing the efficient receipt and dispatch of goods along with your fellow team members.
- Manual handling of goods in/goods out
- Use inventory system to record all material transactions
- Label all goods in line with current procedures
- Store items in their correct locations
- Maintain good housekeeping within the warehouse and surrounding area
- Loading/unloading of deliveries
- Liaise with relevant people on stock issues that may be arising
- Maintain records regarding tool issuing to employees/projects
- Prepare packages for exporting
- Assist in all other daily tasks that fall to the department
Education and Qualifications
- A good all-round general education, educated to GCSE standard or higher
- Able bodied for manual handling
- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn and cooperate
- Attention to detail
- Ambitious to progress within the company
- Reliable, punctual and good time management skills
- Computer literate
- Confidence to work independently or as part of a team
- Would be desirable to have a current
Our client in return offers a competitive salary of £18,700 to start, with an excellent benefits package included.
For more information, please contact us today.