Trainee Service Engineer (Carpentry & Joinery)
||Property and Construction
||£15,000 - £20,000
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Trainee Service Engineer for their client based on the outskirts of Colchester.
Would suit applicants who have completed their NVQ Level 2 Carpentry and Joinery.
The Trainee Service Engineer will be trained to become a fully qualified Service Engineer. The successful applicant will work closely with the local team at the workshop and onsite nationally with our service engineers, learning their skills and undertaking works with the guidance required to become a service engineer.
- To work alongside our current service engineers onsite (national).
- Once competent, be able to undertake any works requested on their own.
- Learn all aspects of the customer services team role to provide support when needed in other areas.
- Day to day duties will include, carrying out adjustments of products, repairing damaged products, fitting ironmongery and glazing
- Being part of a positive team environment, displaying high levels of motivation and excellent team spirit.
- Participate and contribute to relevant service team meetings.
- Promote effective communication throughout all levels of the Customer Service function.
Who are we looking for? – Someone with the following attributes:
- A Positive / “Can Do” attitude
- Highly motivated
- Wants to learn a trade and new skills
- Honest and professional
- IT literate
- A full clean UK driving licence
- Who enjoys working with people
- Takes pride in their work
- Eye for detail
- Good organisational skills and who can work as part of a team or own their own