||Transport, Logistics and Shipping
||£10.50 - £10.75 per hour
Contact Jody Collings to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Do you have transport experience and seeking a new challenge?
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Transport Co-Ordinator to join their client’s team in Witham.
- Maintain all company vehicles in line with legal requirements and schedules, inspections, MOT, Insurance, tax etc; utilising the Fleetcheck software to show vehicle and driver status to facilitate the smooth operation of the fleet.
- Maintain a vehicle file for all company vehicle documentation, including V5, contract hire agreements and any other relevant documentation.
- Monitory and manage driver utilisation of the Fleetchecker vehicle inspection app and reporting functionality. Organise defect rectification in a timely manner.
- Download and monitor all drivers’ tachographs, the vehicle download data, send to external agency for checking and monitory all drivers hours in line with the legal requirements, EU driving legislation, Great British driving rules and working time directive to ensure that the business and driving staff operate within the legal framework.
- Ensure all dart charges, congestion charges and other tolls are promptly settled to negate any ongoing unforeseen charges.
- Experience and knowledge of fleet management, logistics planning in accordance with legislative constraints.
- Solid computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook, along with good background IT knowledge to learn bespoke software programs.
- Excellent communications skills, telephone manner and written word.
Hours Mon - Fri, 7.30am - 12.30pm.