||Engineering and Manufacturing
||£17,000 - £19,000 per annum
Contact Shannon Mills to talk about this role on 01787 881962
The Just Recruitment Group is recruiting on behalf of a client based on the outskirts of Colchester.
Our client is looking for a Vehicle Technician – the purpose of the role is to commission vehicles for Emergency Service use, to customer driven specifications, ensuring full compliance with quality and H&S requirements.
- Carry out production activities in the capacity of Vehicle Technician, converting vehicles to customer specification.
- Move vehicles between parking and work areas.
- Inspect vehicles for condition and compliance prior to commencing work.
- Build vehicles in accordance with instruction, whether written (job card) or verbal (supervisor).
- Ensure completed vehicle is fully compliant with required specification.
- Source materials/parts from Stores.
- Carry out associated administration e.g. job cards, vehicle tags etc.
- Ensure good housekeeping is maintained in work area.
- Comply with all Health and Safety requirements.
- Comply with all company Quality processes and procedures.
- Responsible for own workmanship and product quality.
- Carry out other duties appropriate to the appointment in support of production activities.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years in an automotive technical role, electrical or mechanical discipline.
- Good communication skills.
- Full driving licence.
- Good understanding of Health and Safety procedures.
- Good understanding of Quality processes