Just Recruitment is looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join a family run, busy dealership based in Exeter.
The ideal candidate will possess level 3 qualifications or equivalent, have a stable career history working for a main automotive dealership, have a very high standard of workmanship and must be able to work well within a team.
- Diagnosing, repairing & testing faults on vehicles as required.
- Adhering to manufacturer procedures and processes.
- Fitting a wide range of accessories.
- Servicing and repairing a wide range of new and used vehicles.
Hours of work are:
Monday – Friday – 8.30am – 5.30pm.
Saturday – 8.30am – 1.00pm ( rota system, one a month).
- City and Guilds or NVQ Automotive Servicing and Repair Level 3 - or similar.
- Driving License.
If you want a secure long-term career, whilst being recognised for your achievements within an organisation who really value their employees, then please apply today!