The Just Recruitment Group Ltd is currently recruiting for a Warehouse & Despatch Manager for their client based in Tiverton, Devon.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, industry leading, customer focused company with a vision of growing their reputation as world leaders in their field.
Reporting to the Group Manufacturing Directors, overseeing the Warehouse and Stores function of our finished goods and components, raw materials distribution for Production, preparation of finished goods for transportation to customers and picking kits for system builds. The role is multi-functional across several departments including Production, Quality and Customer Services and a strong communication channel is vital for this varied role within our expanding organisation.
• Oversee the receiving, storage and restocking process to ensure efficiency and safety at all times.
• Co-ordinate the Warehouse and Despatch Team of 10 to ensure production and customers receive the correct materials and finished goods on time and in excellent condition.
• Liaise with Answer any questions and resolve any concerns or issues relating to stock/deliveries.
• Recruit, induct and train Warehouse Operatives required.
• Ensure the warehouses are maintained and kept orderly, clean and tidy.
• Complete all necessary administration and recording in accordance with Company guidelines.
• Communicate effectively and work closely with all departments.
• Ensuring the Warehouse and Despatch team, as well as yourself, are adhering to all Health & Safety, Quality, Security and Environmental compliance standards.
• Maintain all risk assessments and review accordingly
• Driving the efficient use of site space through prioritised raw material storage process.
Requirements for the role:
• Warehouse and logistics management experience and stock management, overseeing Warehouse Operatives and Despatch/Packing personnel.
• Strong leadership and management skills to motivate and engage
• A good understanding of HR, including recruitment, employment legislation, employee relations procedures i.e. performance management, disciplinary, grievance.
• Excellent customer service skills, demonstrating a professional manner at all times
• Flexible approach to changing circumstances with willingness to take on new tasks
• Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
Hours of Work:
Monday to Thursday: 8.00 am – 4.30 pm
Friday: 8.00 am – 3.30 pm. 30 minutes for lunch each day. 39-hour week.
For more information on this position, please contact Just Recruitment Group Ltd on telephone 01376 528660 quoting job reference 906407