The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Warehouse and General Maintenance Person for their client based near Tiptree, Essex.
A Fork Lift license would be an advantage, although training will be given if required.
Due to location, to drive and have your own transport will be essential.
The successful candidate will take charge of the warehouse operations to ensure smooth
running of all goods inward, storage and despatch.
Working hours - Monday to Friday 9.30 am to 4.30 pm. (32.5 hour week)
Duties will involve;
Receiving & checking Suppliers deliveries in on same day as received.
Identifying, Labelling, Counting against stock input form, recording/reporting damage.
Packing and Despatching of goods, always ensuring items/parts are despatched and
properly packed to arrive undamaged at customers’ address
General cleanliness of the warehouse, including floor, shelves, boxes and workbenches,
weekly disposal/collection of rubbish.
Cleaning of Company pool-vehicles
Assist Service Engineers with offsite work if required.
Collection/Delivery of goods from local suppliers/customers.
General Property maintenance & care including eg, weeding / maintaining car park
Qualities we would be looking for in the candidate:-
• PC literate
• Good attention to detail and numeracy skills
• Able to meet deadlines
• Maintaining a positive, motivated can-do attitude
• Customer focused with enthusiasm to commitment to providing an excellent service
• Excellent communication skills
• Remaining calm when working under pressure
• Motivated to deliver high performance and continually develop and improve
• Ability to work on own initiative, as well as be an effective team player who works cooperatively with others and shares ideas.
• Be able to take ownership and responsibility for both personal and team tasks
For more information on this position, please contact Just Recruitment Group Ltd,at email@example.com or telephone 01376 528660 quoting job reference 906157
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Just Recruitment Group Ltd are only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.