The Just Recruitment group is currently looking to recruit an experienced Warehouse Manager to join one of our clients based in Sudbury, Suffolk.
As the Warehouse Manager, you will oversee all aspects of the warehousing and stores functions at the site, to ensure they meet operational and business objectives.
You will manage a multi-site team, optimizing headcount and skill base, ensuring the continuous on-time supply of materials to production lines, and ensuring that finished goods shipping dates to the distribution centres and branches are met.
To qualify for the role you will need the following:
- Extensive management experience of warehousing environment, manual and semi-automated processes and SAP IM & WM Platforms. Zero defect culture. Focus on meeting Quality, Delivery & Cost requirements.
- Effective in one to one and group communications ensuring that messages related to Quality, Performance and EHS activities are fully understood and followed.
- Have a good understanding of finance and budgeting processes to allow effective analysis and cost centre spend control.
- Bring knowledge of alternative approaches, identifies best practice through previous experience and benchmarking to a warehousing/manufacturing environment to enable change in processes.
Required Education / Experience:
- Qualification as Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor is advantageous.
- Requires proven experience of warehousing/inventory management in a GMP environment.
- Experience of dangerous goods transport regulations across all modes.
- An experienced leader in a warehousing role.
- Ability to work in fast pace environment while retaining strong attention to detail and decision making.
- Good knowledge of SAP.
In return our client offers a very generous salary, a large benefits package, a flexible and dynamic working environment and ongoing career progression opportunities.
If would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Lisa Cleverley at the Just Recruitment Group, Sudbury Suffolk office on 01787 881 962 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively apply online to have your details submitted for consideration.