The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a full-time Warehouse Operative to work 40 hours per week 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday in Cambridge.
The site is a key operational facility comprising of a manufacturing and packaging plant, warehousing and support services.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Offload racking and relocate pallets in alternative locations, making sure all system transactions are completed.
- Reload the racking in logical order, making sure all system transactions are completed.
- Assist the contractors in any Warehouse duties that will help the smooth running of the project.
- Ensure that day to day work is carried out in a safe manner and all near misses, incidents and accidents are reported investigated.
- Fully contribute to the Site Behavioural Safety Programme.
- Work with the Warehouse team to assist in the replacement racking project.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Ideally GCSE equivalent in Maths and English
- Language skills : English
- Ideally Chemical Sector experience
- Proven work experience in a Warehouse environment
- Ideally knowledge of Warehouse management systems (e.g. SAP)
- Reach FLT licence required, counterbalance licence advantageous
- Excellent team worker
- Multi-tasking and ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Basic computer literacy with experience of major IT software (SAP, MS Office, etc.)
As well as a competitive salary, the company offers excellent benefits; defined contribution pension scheme, private healthcare, a guaranteed annual payment and a non-contractual Incentive Compensation Scheme after qualifying period.
If you feel as though this job is of interest to you, please contact me on our Haverhill office on 01440 20011 or apply via the link.