Warehouse Supervisor / Team Leader
||Production and Stock Control
||20,000 – 22,000
Contact Lisa Cleverley to talk about this role on 01787 881962
Just Recruitment are delighted to be working with a large manufacturer based on the outskirts of Halstead - they are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor / Team Leader to join their team.
The role is Monday to Friday - 7:30am - 4:30pm - free parking is available near the site plus an excellent salary and benefits package.
They are an excellent team and they offer a great working environment and progression.
Key Duties include:
- Provide support to the Forklift Supervisor as and when required.
- Ensure that any shift change over’s are carried out smoothly and efficiently starting your shift 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after normal production hours. Working overtime as requested for company needs.
- Ensure that stock takes are completed accurately and on time.
- Assist Forklift Supervisor in completing all required stock takes.
- Identify training requirements within the team.
- To make sure all new staff are aware of what is required from them, coach, encourage and support them
- Be able to train and instruct others.
- To oversee the day to day operation of the warehouse.
- Participating in all work positions within your area.
- Must have a full driving license and counterbalance and reach truck license.
- 5 years experience of Forklift Operating
- Computer literate
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Physically fit
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal
- Must have attention to detail
- Must be able to work as a team, and upon own initiative.
- Have a general knowledge of what is required from each position and procedural aware.
- Have an in depth knowledge of machinery in the area that you are running.
- Willing to learn.
- Ability to give instructions
- Understands Instructions
- Great communicator
- Motivated & Motivational
- Positive Leader
- Positive attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading company.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Lisa Cleverley at the Just Recruitment Group - Sudbury office