The Just Recruitment Group is very excited to be supporting our client who are seeking a Workshop Fitter / Mechanical Assembler to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is seeking an opportunity to join a company, with a robust training plan and with the opportunity to progress within.
• To assemble complex machines from kits using Engineering Schematics within tight time frames
• General Workshop duties including cleaning
• The ability to work overtime at short notice if required
• To assist with factory based trials of specialized or development type systems, including setting up, building, modification, testing and evaluation.
• Complete all assignments within the time frame agreed
• An awareness of Health and Safety within a workshop environment
• Keep workspace neat and clean at all times.
• Communicating with your Line Manager on a daily basis.
Requirements for the role:
• Be goal-Oriented with desire to achieve and surpass
• Have two or more years’ experience of mechanical engineering
• Have knowledge of high and low voltage control systems an advantage
• Have the ability to work in fast-paced and ever-evolving environment
• Be highly organized
• Possess superior communication skills both written and verbal
• Have the ability to be disciplined and self-motivated
• Have excellent time-management
• Project a professional image of themselves and PP Automation Ltd.
• Have a full, clean UK Driving License
• Have a clean criminal record
• Basic essential tool kit will be required to be owned by candidate
• Must be in good general health
• Walking, bending, lifting, repetitive motion, use of hand tools and test equipment
• Driving short and long distances
• Occasionally lifting weights up to 25Kgs
• Occasionally climbing up ladders but most work is carried out at ground level
• Note: Due to the nature of certain product testing it is imperative that all applicants list any known allergens
Some experience of assembly is required, and a strong work ethic and team player attitude is essential.
Our client is offering a highly attractive starting salary of £18000 with room to grow as you develop.
For more information, contact me today or apply now!