Seriously, some of these just drive us bonkers.
1. No mugs or cutlery left, because it's all scattered on desks.
Source: Channel 4
How hard is it to wash up every now and then?
2. Noisy eaters. Who eat with their mouth open.
Just close your mouth. Please. No one wants to see a live display of what goes on in it.
3. Being inevitably asked about your weekend on a Monday morning.
Source: 20th Century Fox
At least let me have my cup of coffee first.
4. Awkwardly running into someone in the toilets or kitchen.
Source: Paramount Pictures
Let’s just forget this exchange ever happened.
5. Birthday celebrations for co-workers you don’t really know.
Happy birthday to you, I suppose.
6. People that bang on the keyboard.
What did that poor keyboard ever do to you?
7. Fighting over the office air conditioning.
Source: Megan Nicole Dong/Sketchshark
I will fight for my right to sit in a moderately warm room.
8. Colleagues not getting your tea right.
Nothing makes a morning worse than a bad cuppa.
9. Loud phone talkers. Who use speakerphone.
Source: Universal Pictures
The rest of us don’t care about your very personal situations.
10. Co-workers with the tech literacy of a 90 year old.
Trying to teach them how to use tech is like talking to a brick wall.