Account Handler

Sector: Sales
Location: Colchester
Role: Full Time
Contract: Permanent
Job ref: 913129
Apply Now

Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a growing organisation based on the outskirts of Colchester – that is looking for an experienced and motivated Account Manager to join its dynamic team.

To be considered for this role, you ideally will have had some exposure to signage or construction - but a good solid background in growing and developing accounts would be considered.

You must offer a solid understanding of materials and managing time frames, you will be required to be ‘out on-site’ with clients from the start.

90% of the role will be based on growing and servicing existing clients as well as working with the team to provide excellent service to ensure repeat business and dealing with incoming enquiries. The other 10% will be to generate new business opportunities, canvassing potential sites and developers.

Responsibilities and duties:

  • You will have the following responsibilities but will be flexible in the requirements needed to allow you to develop and grow in line with the business growth.
  • Manage a portfolio of accounts, upselling and cross-selling – with a client-centred approach.
  • Securing new business opportunities as they arise as well as dealing with all incoming enquiries – using your commercial focus, ensuring revenue growth.
  • Review and negotiate bids offered by suppliers and subcontractors.
  • Maximise the turnover and profitability of all projects allocated.
  • Gather information for the design and estimate to complete the project – working with a team on the client’s budgets and timeframes.

Qualifications and skills:

  • Ideally at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in either the property/construction or signage industry
  • Excellent customer skills
  • Positive ‘can do’ attitude with a client-focused, commercial approach
  • Full-driving licence

This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team, that offers excellent benefits and a competitive package.

Contact Jody Collings to talk about this role on 01376 517079