Company Contact Details:
Just Recruitment Group Ltd
Head Office, Tavern House
Essex CO7 7RS
T: 01206 230322
The Just Recruitment Group (the “Company”) is a recruitment business which provides work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers. The Company must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller.
You may give your personal details to the Company directly, such as on an application or registration form or via our website, or we may collect them from another source such as internet jobs boards. The Company must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you, we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
1. Collection and use of personal data
a. Purpose of processing and legal basis
The Company will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
b. Legitimate interest
Where the Company has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows:
c. Recipient/s of data
The Company will process your personal data and/or sensitive personal data with the following recipients:
d. Statutory/contractual requirement
Your personal data is required by law and/or a contractual requirement (e.g. our client may require this personal data), and/or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
2. Data retention
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from (a) the date of their creation or (b) after the date on which we last provide you with work-finding services.
We must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pensions auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation.
Where the Company has obtained your consent to process your personal and sensitive personal data, we will do so in line with our retention policy. Upon expiry of that period the Company will seek further consent from you. Where consent is not granted the Company will cease to process your personal and sensitive personal data.
3. Your rights
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal data and sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting the Just Recruitment Group Data Protection Officer. This can be done by email to GDPO@JUSTRECRUITMENT.CO.UK
4. Complaints or queries
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it please contact a Just Recruitment Group Data Controller as detailed above.
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/, or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.
a) The lawfulness of processing conditions for personal data are:
1. Consent of the individual for one or more specific purposes.
2. Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the individual or in order to take steps at the request of the individual to enter into a contract.
3. Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that the controller is subject to.
4. Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the individual or another person.
5. Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller.
6. Processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights or freedoms of the individual which require protection of personal data, in particular where the individual is a child.
b) The lawfulness of processing conditions for sensitive personal data are:
1. Explicit consent of the individual for one or more specified purposes, unless reliance on consent is prohibited by EU or Member State law.
2. Processing is necessary for carrying out data controller’s obligations under employment, social security or social protection law, or a collective agreement, providing for appropriate safeguards for the fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
3. Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the individual or another individual where the individual is physically or legally incapable of giving consent.
4. In the course of its legitimate activities, processing is carried out with appropriate safeguards by a foundation, association or any other not-for-profit body, with a political, philosophical, religious or trade union aim and on condition that the processing relates only to members or former members (or those who have regular contact with it in connection with those purposes) and provided there is no disclosure to a third party without the consent of the individual.
5. Processing relates to personal data which are manifestly made public by the individual.
6. Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or whenever courts are acting in their judicial capacity.
7. Processing is necessary for reasons of substantial public interest on the basis of EU or Member State law which shall be proportionate to the aim pursued, respects the essence of the right to data protection and provide for suitable and specific measures to safeguard the fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
8. Processing is necessary for the purposes of preventative or occupational medicine, for assessing the working capacity of the employee, medical diagnosis, the provision of health or social care or treatment or the management of health or social care systems and services on the basis of EU or Member State law or a contract with a health professional and subject to the necessary conditions and safeguards.
9. Processing is necessary for reasons of public interest in the area of public health, such as protecting against serious cross-border threats to health or ensuring high standards of quality and safety of healthcare and of medicinal products or medical devices, on the basis of EU or Member State law which provides for suitable and specific measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the individual, in particular professional secrecy.
10. Processing is necessary for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, which shall be proportionate to the aim pursued, respect the essence of the right to data protection and provide for suitable and specific measures to safeguard fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
|Salary:||£24,000 OTE £37,000 - £43,000|
|Location:||A home based role
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Financial Advisor on behalf of a financial services provider to cover the Basingstoke, Newbury, Thatcham, Tadley area.
Average earnings: In the first year £37,000 rising to £43,000 in year two*
The company offers savings, investment, and protection products to help families and individuals reach their financial goals, as well as protect their families and improve communities.
You will be provided with a customer database which you will build upon. You will receive ongoing support, guidance, training and development in the processes, systems and products to help you succeed in your role.
You will enjoy the autonomy of being home-based and responsible for managing your daily activities and diary as well as being part of a successful team of Financial Advisers.
If you are from a sales background and have a genuine desire in providing financial advice to help families and individuals reach their financial goals you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £24,000 plus uncapped earning potential for achievement of your goals (*average £37,000 in year 1 and £43,000 in year 2 based) together with a company car, life cover and a pension scheme into which the company will contribute up to 10% of total earnings.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||£9.00 per hour|
Just Recruitment is delighted to be working with a manufacturing organisation based in Colchester looking for a Production Operative on a permanent basis.
This really is a great opportunity to join a company at the forefront of their sector, with a long-serving and dedicated team.
You will be required to support operational goals to maximise production output, to meet customer requirements and to ensure that all production is carried out to specification, and in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
Continuous improvement and development of the business is an essential part of this role and every employee is encouraged to apply their skills, knowledge and experience to all aspects of the business - you really are a valued member of the business as a whole.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
This is an excellent long-term opportunity.
There is free parking and other company benefits.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Senior Hardware Engineer on behalf of a company based in Colchester, Essex.
This is a newly created role and our client is looking to recruit experienced and ambitious digital Hardware Engineers.
The role will involve:
Candidates should be engineering graduates, able to demonstrate practical post-graduate experience of digital hardware design, and be familiar with some or all of the following:
You will be part of a small team with a high level of responsibility for your own designs, so you will need to have the ability to work to demanding timescales, and be able to maintain a high level of enthusiasm and commitment to the projects. The role is challenging but the prospects are excellent for capable engineers, as the company aims to quickly develop many more new products spanning several platforms
|Sector:||Transport, Logistics and Shipping
|Salary:||£8.72 - £9.00 per hour|
Just Recruitment is urgently looking for a Van Driver based in Ipswich.
You must have previous delivery driver experience.
You will be driving a Long Wheels Base Van.
Also, you will need to be over 25 for insurance reasons.
9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
|Sector:||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
|Location:||London, Ipswich or Norwich
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-regarded accountancy business looking to recruit an Audit Senior Manager based in either Ipswich, Norwich or London.
An excellent salary package, company benefits and company culture are available - please note salary package depends on the location you choose.
As part of the company’s Audit team, you will receive the support you need to reach your potential. From completing professional qualifications to developing new skills and exploring different learning opportunities, you will join a friendly and diverse team whose work really matters.
As the Audit Senior Manager, you will be a senior member of the audit group, responsible for servicing clients, directing all assurance services delivered, managing people and supporting the Partners with business development as well as practice management.
You will also:
We’re looking for someone with:
Benefits on offer:
|Sector:||Public Service and Administration
|Salary:||£10.50 - £11.00 per hour|
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting an established business, based on the outskirts of Witham looking to add a highly-skilled secretary to their long-standing team.
The role will involve, audio typing, preparing documents, answering the phone, dealing with enquiries and assisting colleagues and directing queries as needed.
Key responsibilities to include:
Ideally, you will have experience in a secretarial position. You will have audio typing experience and excellent typing skills. You will need to have a good level of IT literacy, experience of Word is essential and Excel would be useful, taking pride in your work and having a caring and sympathetic nature is a must.
Please note this role is part-time - hours to be discussed at application stage.
Free parking is available on site.
This is a great opportunity, offering a good pay rate and company benefits
|Sector:||Property and Construction
|Salary:||£23,000 - £25,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-regarded Estate Agency looking to recruit a Property Advisor for New Business, based in Chelmsford.
This is a sales-based role working to targets but does not involve any ‘cold calling’. You should have previous or current experience in residential sales or lettings within an estate agency setting.
To be considered for this role, you must be self-motivated, with competent communication skills and the ability to deliver a first-class service.
This role can be considered on either a full-time or part-time basis.
Both include occasional Saturday’s with a day off in the week when working on a Saturday.
This role will suit you if you have extensive industry experience but looking to reduce your working days each week.
OTE is £23k - £25k.