Company Contact Details:
Just Recruitment Group Ltd
Head Office, Tavern House
Essex CO7 7RS
T: 01206 230322
The Just Recruitment Group (the “Company”) is a recruitment business which provides work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers. The Company must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller.
You may give your personal details to the Company directly, such as on an application or registration form or via our website, or we may collect them from another source such as internet jobs boards. The Company must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you, we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
1. Collection and use of personal data
a. Purpose of processing and legal basis
The Company will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
b. Legitimate interest
Where the Company has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows:
c. Recipient/s of data
The Company will process your personal data and/or sensitive personal data with the following recipients:
d. Statutory/contractual requirement
Your personal data is required by law and/or a contractual requirement (e.g. our client may require this personal data), and/or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
2. Data retention
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from (a) the date of their creation or (b) after the date on which we last provide you with work-finding services.
We must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pensions auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation.
Where the Company has obtained your consent to process your personal and sensitive personal data, we will do so in line with our retention policy. Upon expiry of that period the Company will seek further consent from you. Where consent is not granted the Company will cease to process your personal and sensitive personal data.
3. Your rights
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal data and sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting the Just Recruitment Group Data Protection Officer. This can be done by email to GDPO@JUSTRECRUITMENT.CO.UK
4. Complaints or queries
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it please contact a Just Recruitment Group Data Controller as detailed above.
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/, or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.
a) The lawfulness of processing conditions for personal data are:
1. Consent of the individual for one or more specific purposes.
2. Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the individual or in order to take steps at the request of the individual to enter into a contract.
3. Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that the controller is subject to.
4. Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the individual or another person.
5. Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller.
6. Processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights or freedoms of the individual which require protection of personal data, in particular where the individual is a child.
b) The lawfulness of processing conditions for sensitive personal data are:
1. Explicit consent of the individual for one or more specified purposes, unless reliance on consent is prohibited by EU or Member State law.
2. Processing is necessary for carrying out data controller’s obligations under employment, social security or social protection law, or a collective agreement, providing for appropriate safeguards for the fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
3. Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the individual or another individual where the individual is physically or legally incapable of giving consent.
4. In the course of its legitimate activities, processing is carried out with appropriate safeguards by a foundation, association or any other not-for-profit body, with a political, philosophical, religious or trade union aim and on condition that the processing relates only to members or former members (or those who have regular contact with it in connection with those purposes) and provided there is no disclosure to a third party without the consent of the individual.
5. Processing relates to personal data which are manifestly made public by the individual.
6. Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or whenever courts are acting in their judicial capacity.
7. Processing is necessary for reasons of substantial public interest on the basis of EU or Member State law which shall be proportionate to the aim pursued, respects the essence of the right to data protection and provide for suitable and specific measures to safeguard the fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
8. Processing is necessary for the purposes of preventative or occupational medicine, for assessing the working capacity of the employee, medical diagnosis, the provision of health or social care or treatment or the management of health or social care systems and services on the basis of EU or Member State law or a contract with a health professional and subject to the necessary conditions and safeguards.
9. Processing is necessary for reasons of public interest in the area of public health, such as protecting against serious cross-border threats to health or ensuring high standards of quality and safety of healthcare and of medicinal products or medical devices, on the basis of EU or Member State law which provides for suitable and specific measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the individual, in particular professional secrecy.
10. Processing is necessary for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, which shall be proportionate to the aim pursued, respect the essence of the right to data protection and provide for suitable and specific measures to safeguard fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
|Sector:||Public Service and Administration
|Salary:||£22,000 - £25,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is working with a growing organisation based on the outskirts of Colchester that is looking to add a Sales Administrator to its team.
Working in a busy sales office, you will manage the enquiries received and process accordingly - following the process from start to finish, liaising with the wider business team as required.
Conducting sales schedules, liaising with purchasing on product lead times, advising of delivery dates and communicating any information to the relevant people within associated businesses.
The role also involves dealing with all general client enquiries/issues and after-sales support.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to be customer-focused, have excellent attention to detail and possess excellent IT and communication skills.
Please note due to company location, you will need to have access to your own transport.
Working Monday to Friday - free parking is available on site.
|Sector:||Transport, Logistics and Shipping
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a growing, well-established, organisation based in Sudbury - looking to add a Customer Service and Logistics Administrator to its long-standing team.
This role will be extremely varied and there will be scope for you to make this role your own.
As a Customer Service and Logistics Administrator, you will deal directly with customers by phone or email providing stock updates, pricing and delivery information. You will respond promptly to all customer enquiries. You will also be responsible for booking all transport for goods picked using the preferred suppliers.
Working 0800 – 1700 hours with 1 hour for lunch. Flexibility is required in line with peak demands.
Free parking is available on site.
20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Are you a good communicator and highly organised?
Do you enjoy working within a team environment and are able to work under pressure?
Just Recruitment is looking for a Customer Service Agent to be responsible for delivering the highest standard of customer excellence and sales support to our client’s customers. The role is based in Witham.
|Sector:||Creative Arts and Design
Just Recruitment is recruiting for an Artworker/Designer position on behalf of a company based in Braintree.
Within this position, you will be working closely with the Artworker, Digital and IT Teams and will be responsible for delivering support as well as engaging solutions for a wide range of both digital and print solutions.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a growing organisation, at the forefront of its sector – looking to add a Flexographic Press Operator to their team.
Hours: 7.00am - 3.30pm.
Free parking is available on site.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Print Operator on behalf of a company based in Braintree.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7.00am - 3.30am with a 30-minute lunch break.
|Sector:||Marketing, Advertising and PR
|Salary:||£20,000 - £23,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is working with a growing organisation, based on the outskirts of Halstead - looking to add a Social Media Assistant to its team.
The key purpose of this role is to manage the social media platforms across the business, managing posts, creating engaging content and working with the wider business team.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have the proven ability to manage content across social media and be able to work on your own initiative – plus working closely with the wider team, taking instruction from senior management.
You must be self-motivated and possess excellent writing skills, a working knowledge of SEO is useful but not necessary.
Working Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm.
Free parking is available on site.