Company Contact Details:
Just Recruitment Group Ltd
Head Office, Tavern House
Essex CO7 7RS
T: 01206 230322
The Just Recruitment Group (the “Company”) is a recruitment business which provides work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers. The Company must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller.
You may give your personal details to the Company directly, such as on an application or registration form or via our website, or we may collect them from another source such as internet jobs boards. The Company must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you, we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
1. Collection and use of personal data
a. Purpose of processing and legal basis
The Company will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
b. Legitimate interest
Where the Company has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows:
c. Recipient/s of data
The Company will process your personal data and/or sensitive personal data with the following recipients:
d. Statutory/contractual requirement
Your personal data is required by law and/or a contractual requirement (e.g. our client may require this personal data), and/or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
2. Data retention
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from (a) the date of their creation or (b) after the date on which we last provide you with work-finding services.
We must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pensions auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation.
Where the Company has obtained your consent to process your personal and sensitive personal data, we will do so in line with our retention policy. Upon expiry of that period the Company will seek further consent from you. Where consent is not granted the Company will cease to process your personal and sensitive personal data.
3. Your rights
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal data and sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting the Just Recruitment Group Data Protection Officer. This can be done by email to GDPO@JUSTRECRUITMENT.CO.UK
4. Complaints or queries
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it please contact a Just Recruitment Group Data Controller as detailed above.
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/, or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.
a) The lawfulness of processing conditions for personal data are:
1. Consent of the individual for one or more specific purposes.
2. Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the individual or in order to take steps at the request of the individual to enter into a contract.
3. Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that the controller is subject to.
4. Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the individual or another person.
5. Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller.
6. Processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights or freedoms of the individual which require protection of personal data, in particular where the individual is a child.
b) The lawfulness of processing conditions for sensitive personal data are:
1. Explicit consent of the individual for one or more specified purposes, unless reliance on consent is prohibited by EU or Member State law.
2. Processing is necessary for carrying out data controller’s obligations under employment, social security or social protection law, or a collective agreement, providing for appropriate safeguards for the fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
3. Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the individual or another individual where the individual is physically or legally incapable of giving consent.
4. In the course of its legitimate activities, processing is carried out with appropriate safeguards by a foundation, association or any other not-for-profit body, with a political, philosophical, religious or trade union aim and on condition that the processing relates only to members or former members (or those who have regular contact with it in connection with those purposes) and provided there is no disclosure to a third party without the consent of the individual.
5. Processing relates to personal data which are manifestly made public by the individual.
6. Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or whenever courts are acting in their judicial capacity.
7. Processing is necessary for reasons of substantial public interest on the basis of EU or Member State law which shall be proportionate to the aim pursued, respects the essence of the right to data protection and provide for suitable and specific measures to safeguard the fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
8. Processing is necessary for the purposes of preventative or occupational medicine, for assessing the working capacity of the employee, medical diagnosis, the provision of health or social care or treatment or the management of health or social care systems and services on the basis of EU or Member State law or a contract with a health professional and subject to the necessary conditions and safeguards.
9. Processing is necessary for reasons of public interest in the area of public health, such as protecting against serious cross-border threats to health or ensuring high standards of quality and safety of healthcare and of medicinal products or medical devices, on the basis of EU or Member State law which provides for suitable and specific measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the individual, in particular professional secrecy.
10. Processing is necessary for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, which shall be proportionate to the aim pursued, respect the essence of the right to data protection and provide for suitable and specific measures to safeguard fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
|Sector:||Property and Construction
|Salary:||£20,000 - £30,000 per annum|
Are you an experienced Letting Negotiator?
A company based in Wokingham is looking for you, an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their growing team.
The role would cover all duties from submitting properties to let, to enquiries, viewings and all admin alongside. They have a thorough system in place up to when the tenant moves in and everything is handed to the Property Manager.
A lively, lovely and fast paced team, this is the company to join for the next step in your career!
They work on a two week rota and offer a competitive salary!
Don’t delay. apply today!
|Sector:||Media and Internet
|Salary:||£18,000 - £20,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Design and Research Assistant on behalf of a company based in Colchester.
The successful applicant will need to be self-motivated, highly organised, proactive, creative and resolutive.
Ideally you will have a design, art or photography background and knows your way around a Mac and wish to put your skills to work and get involved with a fast-paced creative company.
If you enjoy a challenge and are self-motivated, organised, focused and wish to be part of a busy and energetic team then this bespoke, friendly company could be just what you’re looking for.
Experience in the following:
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including retouching and an understanding of digital images, resolution and the print process.
Graphic Design skills, and ability to produce design ideas and illustrations to brief.
Highly organised and thorough with good library and resource management.
Independent initiative in researching a variety of subjects.
The role includes:
Development of ideas and creating visual mood boards and brochures.
Design of graphic art, wallpapers, wall murals etc.
Picture research, photographic and graphic.
Scanning, printing and reproduction.
Internet based research.
*** Due to location you will need to drive ***
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||discussed on application|
Due to expansion Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Slide (workshop) Technician on behalf of a company based in Braintree, Essex.
The role is workshop based and will involve the complete tear-down, cleaning, inspection, repair, overhaul, functional testing and troubleshooting of aircraft components.
Electro Mechanical experience preferred.
You will be required to work on a variety of aircraft safety equipment and evacuation systems such as evacuation slides, life rafts, helicopter floats, oxygen cylinders, masks and escape slide inflation systems and general survival equipment for both commercial and military aircraft.
General workshop skills required. Someone who is able to follow technical diagrams, strip down, overhaul, repair and re-build.
The position would suit you if you have experience of repairing electro mechanical equipment.
|Sector:||Transport, Logistics and Shipping
|Salary:||£10.50 - £10.75 per hour|
Do you have transport experience and seeking a new challenge?
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Transport Co-Ordinator to join their client’s team in Witham.
Hours Mon - Fri, 7.30am - 12.30pm.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||£9.00 - £9.73 per hour|
Just Recruitment is looking for a Packing Supervisor on behalf of a company based on the outskirts of Sudbury.
Working hours – Normal working hours are from 7:30am – 16:30pm Monday – Friday.
Overtime may be required depending on production needs.
You may be required to work 15 Saturdays/shifts during the working year to suit the requirements of the company.
|Sector:||Media and Internet
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000 per annum|
Do you have 4 years agency experience in SEO Account Management?
Do you have expert knowledge of SEO strategies?
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a talented individual with a real passion for SEO to join a fast growing, highly reputable digital marketing company based on the outskirts of Chelmsford.
Duties will include:
This is an amazing opportunity to join a company who offer fantastic benefits!
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday – Friday 09.00 – 18.00, with early finishes on Friday!!
Interested? Apply today!
|Sector:||Production and Stock Control
|Salary:||£22,000 - £25,000 per annum|
Do you have experience in working with Jewellery?
A well-established company based in Witham is seeking a Senior Quality Control Inspector.
You will ensure quality through the effective and efficient inspection of incoming products and customer returns.
Requirements and qualities:
37.5 hours per week