Company Contact Details:
Just Recruitment Group Ltd
Head Office, Tavern House
Essex CO7 7RS
T: 01206 230322
The Just Recruitment Group (the “Company”) is a recruitment business which provides work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers. The Company must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller.
You may give your personal details to the Company directly, such as on an application or registration form or via our website, or we may collect them from another source such as internet jobs boards. The Company must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you, we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
1. Collection and use of personal data
a. Purpose of processing and legal basis
The Company will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
b. Legitimate interest
Where the Company has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows:
c. Recipient/s of data
The Company will process your personal data and/or sensitive personal data with the following recipients:
d. Statutory/contractual requirement
Your personal data is required by law and/or a contractual requirement (e.g. our client may require this personal data), and/or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
2. Data retention
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from (a) the date of their creation or (b) after the date on which we last provide you with work-finding services.
We must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pensions auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation.
Where the Company has obtained your consent to process your personal and sensitive personal data, we will do so in line with our retention policy. Upon expiry of that period the Company will seek further consent from you. Where consent is not granted the Company will cease to process your personal and sensitive personal data.
3. Your rights
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal data and sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting the Just Recruitment Group Data Protection Officer. This can be done by email to GDPO@JUSTRECRUITMENT.CO.UK
4. Complaints or queries
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it please contact a Just Recruitment Group Data Controller as detailed above.
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/, or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.
a) The lawfulness of processing conditions for personal data are:
1. Consent of the individual for one or more specific purposes.
2. Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the individual or in order to take steps at the request of the individual to enter into a contract.
3. Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that the controller is subject to.
4. Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the individual or another person.
5. Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller.
6. Processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights or freedoms of the individual which require protection of personal data, in particular where the individual is a child.
b) The lawfulness of processing conditions for sensitive personal data are:
1. Explicit consent of the individual for one or more specified purposes, unless reliance on consent is prohibited by EU or Member State law.
2. Processing is necessary for carrying out data controller’s obligations under employment, social security or social protection law, or a collective agreement, providing for appropriate safeguards for the fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
3. Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the individual or another individual where the individual is physically or legally incapable of giving consent.
4. In the course of its legitimate activities, processing is carried out with appropriate safeguards by a foundation, association or any other not-for-profit body, with a political, philosophical, religious or trade union aim and on condition that the processing relates only to members or former members (or those who have regular contact with it in connection with those purposes) and provided there is no disclosure to a third party without the consent of the individual.
5. Processing relates to personal data which are manifestly made public by the individual.
6. Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or whenever courts are acting in their judicial capacity.
7. Processing is necessary for reasons of substantial public interest on the basis of EU or Member State law which shall be proportionate to the aim pursued, respects the essence of the right to data protection and provide for suitable and specific measures to safeguard the fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
8. Processing is necessary for the purposes of preventative or occupational medicine, for assessing the working capacity of the employee, medical diagnosis, the provision of health or social care or treatment or the management of health or social care systems and services on the basis of EU or Member State law or a contract with a health professional and subject to the necessary conditions and safeguards.
9. Processing is necessary for reasons of public interest in the area of public health, such as protecting against serious cross-border threats to health or ensuring high standards of quality and safety of healthcare and of medicinal products or medical devices, on the basis of EU or Member State law which provides for suitable and specific measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the individual, in particular professional secrecy.
10. Processing is necessary for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, which shall be proportionate to the aim pursued, respect the essence of the right to data protection and provide for suitable and specific measures to safeguard fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||Discussed on application|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer with significant experience in electronics development for instrumentation.
Relocation package could be considered for the successful applicant.
This will be a senior engineering role, working as part of a dedicated R&D team responsible for coordinating sustaining activities across the broad range of our life-saving products.
Our client offers a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally as well as a competitive salary and benefits package and flexible working.
You will work closely with Manufacturing, Quality and Service to coordinate platform enhancements, implement cost reduction projects, drive corrective actions in response to field issues, respond to new regulatory requirements and mitigate manufacturing supply risk and manufacturing quality issues for our blood gas and urinalysis product lines.
You will also be responsible for providing electrical support to your team and daily activities will include investigating hardware complaints, researching and implementing alternative instrument components and designs, identifying lower-cost solutions, developing project schedules, defining V&V plans and ensuring on-time execution of plans.
Your qualifications and experience:
|Sector:||Property and Construction
|Salary:||£27,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is representing a growing Mortgage Brokerage based in the Ipswich area.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit experienced Mortgage Advisers to join their team.
The roles itself will be telephone based with all leads provided.
You must be CeMAP qualified with experience as an Adviser.
In return, we can offer you a highly competitive salary with on-target earnings of £60,000 PA.
|Sector:||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
|Salary:||£35,000 - £50,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is looking for an Audit Senior/Semi Senior to work in any location across East Anglia and London.
The company’s dedicated public sector assurance team in East Anglia operate across the whole region from bases in Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk and London, servicing clients in those locations, as well as Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Sussex and Surrey.
The public sector clients include an extensive range of NHS, local and central government organisations, including the police and fire services. These vary in size, from £50 million to £2.2 billion gross expenditure per annum, and in technical complexity.
The Audit Senior works as part of an audit team or takes responsibility for running the audit, working directly with the client under manager supervision. The Audit Senior manages the audit team and supervises the audit process to ensure our audits are of high quality.
This role is open for applicants that wish to work in any of our locations across East Anglia and London.
Public sector external audit experience (Local Government, NHS, Central Government, Charities).
|Sector:||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
|Salary:||£40,000 - £46,000 per annum|
Do you have a background in Payroll? Are you looking for the next step up?
Due to continued expansion, our client is now looking for a Payroll Assistant Manager to join their team.
As an Assistant Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the smooth and efficient delivery of a growing payroll bureau. Working alongside other managers to develop their existing client base.
You will have:
A background of working within a payroll bureau is necessary to be considered for this opportunity.
|Sector:||Engineering & Technical
|Salary:||£18,000 - £22,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is looking for a Maintenance Administrator to join a company based in Ipswich, on a 12/18-month FTC.
As the Maintenance Administrator, you will be responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of a full range of administrative support within the Service and Maintenance department, ensuring excellent customer service always.
This is a busy role supporting many maintenance contracts while coordinating a number of engineers.
Your main responsibilities:
To be considered for the position you will have:
|Salary:||£8.45 per hour|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for 15 Production Operatives on behalf of a company based in Linton.
Due to new contracts, the company is rapidly expanding!!
Full training will be provided.
If you are available immediately, had experience within warehouse, production or assembly work and would be happy to work shifts 4 on, 4 off, 06:00 until 17:30 call us now!
Hourly rate: £8.45 to start with but will go up to £9.47 after you are fully trained with overtime at £12.67!
We look forward to hearing from you!!
|Salary:||£10.00 per hour|
Just Recruitment is looking for a Part-time Telesales Person on behalf of a company based on the outskirts of Haverhill.
The company is launching a new product and is looking for someone to assist with generating sales leads and face to face sales appointments.
*Initial training will be given*
Qualifications / Certificates / Licences:
Person specification – essential:
Person specification – ideal:
Working hours are flexible, but the hours must be worked between 8:30am-5:00pm.
20 hours per week.