Company Contact Details:
Just Recruitment Group Ltd
Head Office, Tavern House
Essex CO7 7RS
T: 01206 230322
The Just Recruitment Group (the “Company”) is a recruitment business which provides work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers. The Company must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller.
You may give your personal details to the Company directly, such as on an application or registration form or via our website, or we may collect them from another source such as internet jobs boards. The Company must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you, we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
1. Collection and use of personal data
a. Purpose of processing and legal basis
The Company will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
b. Legitimate interest
Where the Company has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows:
c. Recipient/s of data
The Company will process your personal data and/or sensitive personal data with the following recipients:
d. Statutory/contractual requirement
Your personal data is required by law and/or a contractual requirement (e.g. our client may require this personal data), and/or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
2. Data retention
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from (a) the date of their creation or (b) after the date on which we last provide you with work-finding services.
We must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pensions auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation.
Where the Company has obtained your consent to process your personal and sensitive personal data, we will do so in line with our retention policy. Upon expiry of that period the Company will seek further consent from you. Where consent is not granted the Company will cease to process your personal and sensitive personal data.
3. Your rights
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal data and sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting the Just Recruitment Group Data Protection Officer. This can be done by email to GDPO@JUSTRECRUITMENT.CO.UK
4. Complaints or queries
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it please contact a Just Recruitment Group Data Controller as detailed above.
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/, or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.
a) The lawfulness of processing conditions for personal data are:
1. Consent of the individual for one or more specific purposes.
2. Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the individual or in order to take steps at the request of the individual to enter into a contract.
3. Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that the controller is subject to.
4. Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the individual or another person.
5. Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller.
6. Processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights or freedoms of the individual which require protection of personal data, in particular where the individual is a child.
b) The lawfulness of processing conditions for sensitive personal data are:
1. Explicit consent of the individual for one or more specified purposes, unless reliance on consent is prohibited by EU or Member State law.
2. Processing is necessary for carrying out data controller’s obligations under employment, social security or social protection law, or a collective agreement, providing for appropriate safeguards for the fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
3. Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the individual or another individual where the individual is physically or legally incapable of giving consent.
4. In the course of its legitimate activities, processing is carried out with appropriate safeguards by a foundation, association or any other not-for-profit body, with a political, philosophical, religious or trade union aim and on condition that the processing relates only to members or former members (or those who have regular contact with it in connection with those purposes) and provided there is no disclosure to a third party without the consent of the individual.
5. Processing relates to personal data which are manifestly made public by the individual.
6. Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or whenever courts are acting in their judicial capacity.
7. Processing is necessary for reasons of substantial public interest on the basis of EU or Member State law which shall be proportionate to the aim pursued, respects the essence of the right to data protection and provide for suitable and specific measures to safeguard the fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
8. Processing is necessary for the purposes of preventative or occupational medicine, for assessing the working capacity of the employee, medical diagnosis, the provision of health or social care or treatment or the management of health or social care systems and services on the basis of EU or Member State law or a contract with a health professional and subject to the necessary conditions and safeguards.
9. Processing is necessary for reasons of public interest in the area of public health, such as protecting against serious cross-border threats to health or ensuring high standards of quality and safety of healthcare and of medicinal products or medical devices, on the basis of EU or Member State law which provides for suitable and specific measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the individual, in particular professional secrecy.
10. Processing is necessary for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, which shall be proportionate to the aim pursued, respect the essence of the right to data protection and provide for suitable and specific measures to safeguard fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
|Salary:||£10.00 - £11.00 per hour|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a goods in and despatch person with some QC experience on behalf of a company based in Colchester.
You will be responsible for booking in and booking out all deliveries for the company. Competent skills in use of computers and Excel is essential for this position.
To assist the two Production Managers with the coordination and control of all goods in and out process, for all departments. Excellent communication between departments is necessary.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||£18,000 - £20,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is looking for a Machine Operator/Assembler for a client based on the outskirts of Sudbury.
The role will involve the following skills:
In addition, candidates should be:
Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm
20 days plus bank holidays
Standard gov pension scheme.
Just Recruitment is delighted to be representing a company based on the outskirts of Colchester, they are looking for a new member of the sales team.
Are you a driven sales person looking for a new business role?
Would you like to self manage your day, drive your own leads and develop new business?
Would you like to work in a role where you have autonomy?
The package offered includes a basic salary and commission, this is uncapped and the average sales person is earning in excess of £40k.
As well as a good financial package you will have 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, staff benefits, an excellent working environment and the opportunity to progress.
You will also have a fully expensed company car!
Your normal working hours will be Monday to Friday 9 - 5:30 but this role does require some travel and 1 night away away from home (Thursday night - fully expensed and meals included)
You must possess the following skills and attributes:
This is an excellent opportunity to build a successful career, its all about you!
Please note that due to the nature of the role and travel required you must have a full clean driving licence and be prepared to stay away from home 1 night a week (Thursday).
|Sector:||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
|Salary:||£19,000 - £23,000 per annum|
|Location:||Norfolk – Norwich
Our client, a leading independent accountancy firm are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to join their practice in Norfolk
This role may be suitable for you if you have previously been involved in the preparation of payrolls (ideally within a bureau environment) and if you have a keen interest in further developing your skills and becoming part of a busy payroll bureau.
The available position is working within the Business and Private Team in the payroll bureau, assisting with the processing of client payrolls which vary in frequency (weekly, monthly, 2/4 weekly) and in size (1 to 100+ employees).
You will have the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the payroll function and will have the potential to progress with increased responsibility for clients. We are looking for a candidate with good communication skills, who enjoys working as part of a team, has the ability to organise their workload and an appetite for learning and development.
Addresses, discusses and advances conclusion in respect of technical and audit issues identified during the course of the audit
Controls the audit in relation to timescales, budgets and risk managements procedures
Provides feedback through regular communication and timely assignment appraisal
To be conserved for the role you will have:
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||Discussed on application|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a GRINDING OPERATIVE for their client based in Braintree, Essex.
This is a rewarding role and will appeal particularly to applicants who have basic cylindrical grinding experience and who thrive on challenges.
This role is varied with opportunities to enhance exiting skills and learn new, training will be provided as required.
Hours of Work:
Additional hours at overtime rate are available to suit business demands.
|Salary:||Up to £22,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is looking for an Account Manager to join their client, a well regarded organisation based on the outskirts of Colchester looking to add an Account Manager to their highly successful team.
Offering an excellent package and great working environment, this is a great opportunity to join a company that rewards hard work and dedication.
The key purpose of this role is to effectively manage, oversee and organize interactions between our customers and the organization throughout the customer life cycle.
You will optimize interactions from the customer’s perspective, and as a result, foster customer loyalty and advocacy.
You are responsible for managing excellent communication and interactions between customers and the company, providing a high quality of customer service which increases the company’s reputation leading to increased sales and improved business performance.
Key duties include but are not limited to the following:
Attributes needed for this role are:
|Sector:||Property and Construction
|Salary:||£21,000 - £24,000 per annum|
Our client, a leading design and property consultancy is looking for a CAD technician to join their growing team.
In supporting the design and property consultants, you will:
You will also need to be well organised, willing to learn and adapt, put your customers first and have a flexible attitude along with the ability to create neat and accurate technical drawings.
Required to be proficient in the use of a CAD modelling software such as ArchiCAD, AutoCAD or IES.