Company Contact Details:
Just Recruitment Group Ltd
Head Office, Tavern House
Essex CO7 7RS
T: 01206 230322
The Just Recruitment Group (the “Company”) is a recruitment business which provides work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers. The Company must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller.
You may give your personal details to the Company directly, such as on an application or registration form or via our website, or we may collect them from another source such as internet jobs boards. The Company must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you, we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
1. Collection and use of personal data
a. Purpose of processing and legal basis
The Company will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
b. Legitimate interest
Where the Company has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows:
c. Recipient/s of data
The Company will process your personal data and/or sensitive personal data with the following recipients:
d. Statutory/contractual requirement
Your personal data is required by law and/or a contractual requirement (e.g. our client may require this personal data), and/or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
2. Data retention
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from (a) the date of their creation or (b) after the date on which we last provide you with work-finding services.
We must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pensions auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation.
Where the Company has obtained your consent to process your personal and sensitive personal data, we will do so in line with our retention policy. Upon expiry of that period the Company will seek further consent from you. Where consent is not granted the Company will cease to process your personal and sensitive personal data.
3. Your rights
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal data and sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting the Just Recruitment Group Data Protection Officer. This can be done by email to GDPO@JUSTRECRUITMENT.CO.UK
4. Complaints or queries
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it please contact a Just Recruitment Group Data Controller as detailed above.
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/, or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.
a) The lawfulness of processing conditions for personal data are:
1. Consent of the individual for one or more specific purposes.
2. Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the individual or in order to take steps at the request of the individual to enter into a contract.
3. Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that the controller is subject to.
4. Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the individual or another person.
5. Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller.
6. Processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights or freedoms of the individual which require protection of personal data, in particular where the individual is a child.
b) The lawfulness of processing conditions for sensitive personal data are:
1. Explicit consent of the individual for one or more specified purposes, unless reliance on consent is prohibited by EU or Member State law.
2. Processing is necessary for carrying out data controller’s obligations under employment, social security or social protection law, or a collective agreement, providing for appropriate safeguards for the fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
3. Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the individual or another individual where the individual is physically or legally incapable of giving consent.
4. In the course of its legitimate activities, processing is carried out with appropriate safeguards by a foundation, association or any other not-for-profit body, with a political, philosophical, religious or trade union aim and on condition that the processing relates only to members or former members (or those who have regular contact with it in connection with those purposes) and provided there is no disclosure to a third party without the consent of the individual.
5. Processing relates to personal data which are manifestly made public by the individual.
6. Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or whenever courts are acting in their judicial capacity.
7. Processing is necessary for reasons of substantial public interest on the basis of EU or Member State law which shall be proportionate to the aim pursued, respects the essence of the right to data protection and provide for suitable and specific measures to safeguard the fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
8. Processing is necessary for the purposes of preventative or occupational medicine, for assessing the working capacity of the employee, medical diagnosis, the provision of health or social care or treatment or the management of health or social care systems and services on the basis of EU or Member State law or a contract with a health professional and subject to the necessary conditions and safeguards.
9. Processing is necessary for reasons of public interest in the area of public health, such as protecting against serious cross-border threats to health or ensuring high standards of quality and safety of healthcare and of medicinal products or medical devices, on the basis of EU or Member State law which provides for suitable and specific measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the individual, in particular professional secrecy.
10. Processing is necessary for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, which shall be proportionate to the aim pursued, respect the essence of the right to data protection and provide for suitable and specific measures to safeguard fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
|Salary:||£22,000 - £25,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is supporting a growing business based in Halstead - they are looking for a Key Customer Account Manager.
Your key role is to be the customers champion within the business handling all requirements for a key customer within the organisation. You will be the go-to person for this account, leading, developing, educating and inspiring in all of your duties.
Key duties include but are not limited too:
Key skills needed for this role:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business - offering free parking and excellent company benefits.
A competitive package is available for the right candidate.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||Discussed on application|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Supply Planning Manager for their client based in Sudbury, Suffolk.
The role will involve leading a planning team responsible for the tactical purchasing, production scheduling and customer service of reagents and consumables according to customer orders, forecast and S&OP process.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
Your experience and skills:
|Salary:||Discussed on application|
Are you a good communicator and highly organised?
Do you enjoy working within a team environment and able to work under pressure?
Just Recruitment is recruiting for an Account Coordinator to join their client’s team based in Braintree.
The role will involve:
|Sector:||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting, a well-regarded business, based on the outskirts of Colchester- they are looking for a personable and proactive Accounts Administrator to join the team.
You will be responsible for providing proactive, financial information to all employees, where required, whilst driving best practice to comply with all company procedures, documented policies and financial legislation.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
Key skills and qualities required for this role:
Due to the location of this company - you must have access to your own transport.
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitable candidate to grow and develop their career in a great team - excellent working environment, free parking and a competitive salary is available for the right candidate.
|Sector:||Media and Internet
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Executive?
Do you have working knowledge of Social Media and Email Campaigns?
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive on behalf of a company based in Colchester.
The purpose of this role is to take control of the company's clients digital marketing and social media activity.
Your duties will include:
|Sector:||Public Service and Administration
|Salary:||£18,000 - £19,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Secretary/Administrator to cover on a Fixed Term Maternity Contract for a minimum of 9 months – Immediate Start available.
Our client is seeking an experienced and efficient Secretary/Administrator to provide admin & audio typing support across their sales teams.
Based within their Head Office, individuals will possess good communication and organisational skills, enjoy working with many teams, be IT proficient and an experienced user of digital dictation.
Hours will be 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
|Sector:||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
|Salary:||Discussed on application|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for one of the top 10 Professional Services Providers in the UK.
Our client is looking to recruit for a Senior Manager Investigations within the Forensics Accounting team.
You will be expected to get involved in high profile and complex assignments in areas such as fraud, anti-bribery and corruption, financial and misconduct investigation and regulatory compliance matters.
You will be expected to lead and manage project teams, reporting to the Director or Partner and supporting them through from initial instruction to the provision of written and oral evidence and any subsequent work.
You will be a key point of contact for the instructing solicitors and clients and will be involved in all areas of the case, including project management and delivery.
Qualifications and experience: