Company Contact Details:
Just Recruitment Group Ltd
Head Office, Tavern House
Essex CO7 7RS
T: 01206 230322
The Just Recruitment Group (the “Company”) is a recruitment business which provides work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers. The Company must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller.
You may give your personal details to the Company directly, such as on an application or registration form or via our website, or we may collect them from another source such as internet jobs boards. The Company must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you, we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
1. Collection and use of personal data
a. Purpose of processing and legal basis
The Company will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
b. Legitimate interest
Where the Company has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows:
c. Recipient/s of data
The Company will process your personal data and/or sensitive personal data with the following recipients:
d. Statutory/contractual requirement
Your personal data is required by law and/or a contractual requirement (e.g. our client may require this personal data), and/or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
2. Data retention
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from (a) the date of their creation or (b) after the date on which we last provide you with work-finding services.
We must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pensions auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation.
Where the Company has obtained your consent to process your personal and sensitive personal data, we will do so in line with our retention policy. Upon expiry of that period the Company will seek further consent from you. Where consent is not granted the Company will cease to process your personal and sensitive personal data.
3. Your rights
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal data and sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting the Just Recruitment Group Data Protection Officer. This can be done by email to GDPO@JUSTRECRUITMENT.CO.UK
4. Complaints or queries
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it please contact a Just Recruitment Group Data Controller as detailed above.
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/, or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.
a) The lawfulness of processing conditions for personal data are:
1. Consent of the individual for one or more specific purposes.
2. Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the individual or in order to take steps at the request of the individual to enter into a contract.
3. Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that the controller is subject to.
4. Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the individual or another person.
5. Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller.
6. Processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights or freedoms of the individual which require protection of personal data, in particular where the individual is a child.
b) The lawfulness of processing conditions for sensitive personal data are:
1. Explicit consent of the individual for one or more specified purposes, unless reliance on consent is prohibited by EU or Member State law.
2. Processing is necessary for carrying out data controller’s obligations under employment, social security or social protection law, or a collective agreement, providing for appropriate safeguards for the fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
3. Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the individual or another individual where the individual is physically or legally incapable of giving consent.
4. In the course of its legitimate activities, processing is carried out with appropriate safeguards by a foundation, association or any other not-for-profit body, with a political, philosophical, religious or trade union aim and on condition that the processing relates only to members or former members (or those who have regular contact with it in connection with those purposes) and provided there is no disclosure to a third party without the consent of the individual.
5. Processing relates to personal data which are manifestly made public by the individual.
6. Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or whenever courts are acting in their judicial capacity.
7. Processing is necessary for reasons of substantial public interest on the basis of EU or Member State law which shall be proportionate to the aim pursued, respects the essence of the right to data protection and provide for suitable and specific measures to safeguard the fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
8. Processing is necessary for the purposes of preventative or occupational medicine, for assessing the working capacity of the employee, medical diagnosis, the provision of health or social care or treatment or the management of health or social care systems and services on the basis of EU or Member State law or a contract with a health professional and subject to the necessary conditions and safeguards.
9. Processing is necessary for reasons of public interest in the area of public health, such as protecting against serious cross-border threats to health or ensuring high standards of quality and safety of healthcare and of medicinal products or medical devices, on the basis of EU or Member State law which provides for suitable and specific measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the individual, in particular professional secrecy.
10. Processing is necessary for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, which shall be proportionate to the aim pursued, respect the essence of the right to data protection and provide for suitable and specific measures to safeguard fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
|Sector:||Marketing, Advertising and PR
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a growing organisation based on the outskirts of Colchester. They are looking to add an Account Executive/Project Support Assistant to their busy and successful team.
The role includes supporting the senior team, on a day to day basis, with the progress of client jobs and to support client services colleagues on day to day contact with the client.
You will work with your client services colleagues, as well as colleagues in other teams to demonstrate an understanding of the projects, provide a detailed understanding and sharing of client expectations, assisting with any queries and resolving any issues that arise during each stage of the project which may impact adversely on the quality, timing or profitability.
Key duties include:
You will be comfortable dealing with a variety of clients, so you will need experience of communicating, via phone and email. You will also need to be organised, be able to multi-task and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Your attention to detail will also be second to none.
You will ideally have had experience in a professional working environment.
The company offers a competitive salary, company benefits and a great working location. This is an excellent opportunity to develop a successful career within a client-centred business.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||£9.81 per hour|
Just Recruitment is delighted to be working with a well-regarded manufacturing organisation based on the outskirts of Halstead.
They are looking to add a Production Hygiene Engineer to their long-standing team.
Working hours are from 14:00pm - 22:00am, Monday - Friday, offering a pay rate of £9.81 and excellent company benefits, including free parking.
Further progression and development are available.
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-regarded and long-standing business based on the outskirts of Colchester. They are looking to recruit a sales-driven Account Manager to add to their existing, successful team.
This dynamic role will be to generate revenue, growing existing business but also building new business working with associated businesses. You will be a fundamental member of the team and will have a crucial role in promoting the organisation and developing new accounts.
Duties and responsibilities:
|Sector:||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
|Salary:||Discussed on application|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager – NFP based in Gatwick.
You will work as part of a Not for Profit tax team to provide corporation tax advisory and compliance services to a wide range of clients from across the Not for Profit Sector, including charities, housing associations, education providers and public sector bodies.
You will work with a portfolio of clients and deal with all matters relating to the tax services that the firm provides to their clients including coordinating advice from other tax streams, such as VAT and stamp taxes. You will be developing strong relationships with the clients by really getting to know their organisation so that you can identify opportunities for the firm to support them.
Sales and marketing:
Communication and representation:
|Sector:||Production and Stock Control
|Salary:||£9.00 per hour|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Temporary Production Operative to be based in Haverhill.
This is an ongoing position working for a leading manufacturing company.
Previous experience in a similar role is desired.
7am - 3pm, Monday to Friday
2pm - 10pm, Monday to Friday
7am - 4pm Monday to Thursday and 7am -12:00pm on Friday
|Sector:||Transport, Logistics and Shipping
|Salary:||£9.50 per hour|
Just Recruitment is looking for a Logistics Administrator to join a prestigious company based in Haverhill.
This is a temporary position for 1 month but may potentially be longer.
Your main duties will be:
Working hours are either 7:30am – 4:30pm, or 8.00am – 5.00pm.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||Discussed on application|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Test Engineer on behalf of a company based in Haverhill.
Working within the Research & Development Laboratory department you will ideally be HNC – Degree qualified in an engineering discipline, as well as have previous experience of working in a test environment or with electro-mechanical products and assemblies. You will also have the ability to use engineering workshop equipment machines where necessary to make or modify parts, test equipment and fixtures.
Duties will include:
All testing is to in-house procedures to ensure that products meet the design specifications and relevant National and International Standards.