Company Contact Details:
Just Recruitment Group Ltd
Head Office, Tavern House
Essex CO7 7RS
T: 01206 230322
The Just Recruitment Group (the “Company”) is a recruitment business which provides work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers. The Company must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller.
You may give your personal details to the Company directly, such as on an application or registration form or via our website, or we may collect them from another source such as internet jobs boards. The Company must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you, we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
1. Collection and use of personal data
a. Purpose of processing and legal basis
The Company will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
b. Legitimate interest
Where the Company has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows:
c. Recipient/s of data
The Company will process your personal data and/or sensitive personal data with the following recipients:
d. Statutory/contractual requirement
Your personal data is required by law and/or a contractual requirement (e.g. our client may require this personal data), and/or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
2. Data retention
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from (a) the date of their creation or (b) after the date on which we last provide you with work-finding services.
We must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pensions auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation.
Where the Company has obtained your consent to process your personal and sensitive personal data, we will do so in line with our retention policy. Upon expiry of that period the Company will seek further consent from you. Where consent is not granted the Company will cease to process your personal and sensitive personal data.
3. Your rights
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal data and sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting the Just Recruitment Group Data Protection Officer. This can be done by email to GDPO@JUSTRECRUITMENT.CO.UK
4. Complaints or queries
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it please contact a Just Recruitment Group Data Controller as detailed above.
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/, or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.
a) The lawfulness of processing conditions for personal data are:
1. Consent of the individual for one or more specific purposes.
2. Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the individual or in order to take steps at the request of the individual to enter into a contract.
3. Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that the controller is subject to.
4. Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the individual or another person.
5. Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller.
6. Processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights or freedoms of the individual which require protection of personal data, in particular where the individual is a child.
b) The lawfulness of processing conditions for sensitive personal data are:
1. Explicit consent of the individual for one or more specified purposes, unless reliance on consent is prohibited by EU or Member State law.
2. Processing is necessary for carrying out data controller’s obligations under employment, social security or social protection law, or a collective agreement, providing for appropriate safeguards for the fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
3. Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the individual or another individual where the individual is physically or legally incapable of giving consent.
4. In the course of its legitimate activities, processing is carried out with appropriate safeguards by a foundation, association or any other not-for-profit body, with a political, philosophical, religious or trade union aim and on condition that the processing relates only to members or former members (or those who have regular contact with it in connection with those purposes) and provided there is no disclosure to a third party without the consent of the individual.
5. Processing relates to personal data which are manifestly made public by the individual.
6. Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or whenever courts are acting in their judicial capacity.
7. Processing is necessary for reasons of substantial public interest on the basis of EU or Member State law which shall be proportionate to the aim pursued, respects the essence of the right to data protection and provide for suitable and specific measures to safeguard the fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
8. Processing is necessary for the purposes of preventative or occupational medicine, for assessing the working capacity of the employee, medical diagnosis, the provision of health or social care or treatment or the management of health or social care systems and services on the basis of EU or Member State law or a contract with a health professional and subject to the necessary conditions and safeguards.
9. Processing is necessary for reasons of public interest in the area of public health, such as protecting against serious cross-border threats to health or ensuring high standards of quality and safety of healthcare and of medicinal products or medical devices, on the basis of EU or Member State law which provides for suitable and specific measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the individual, in particular professional secrecy.
10. Processing is necessary for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, which shall be proportionate to the aim pursued, respect the essence of the right to data protection and provide for suitable and specific measures to safeguard fundamental rights and interests of the individual.
|Sector:||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
|Salary:||£30,000 - £38,000|
The Just Recruitment Group have a superb opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join our client on a fulltime, permanent basis working near to Haverhill.
Reporting directly to the CEO of this fast growing successful company. The business is currently growing at 20% per annum and is at a pivotal moment in its development. New premises have been purchased and new sales and accounting systems are due to be installed in the coming 6 months. This role will be part of the senior management team and involved in key decision making for the business going forward.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
|Sector:||Creative Arts and Design
|Location:||South Woodham Ferrers
The Just Recruitment Group Ltd is currently recruiting for a Conceptual / Creative Designer for their client based near South Woodham Ferrers.
Successful applicant will be responsible for producing clear concise concept / creative designs, which follow the brief and brand guidelines given by the Account manager / client. This position requires understanding / interaction across all departments within the business.
You should be willing to go the extra mile to satisfy the Customers visions. Be able to work as part of a strong team but also be able to work independently. As you grow into the role there will be occasions to visit Clients with the Sales team to take briefs and support them throughout the initial stage of the project.
Duties and responsibilities:
|Sector:||Creative Arts and Design
|Location:||South Woodham Ferrers
The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Graduate / Junior Technical Designer for their client based near South Woodham Ferrers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is interested in Product Design to be mentored whilst working alongside a senior designer, producing clear concise drawings / designs, which follow the brief and brand guidelines given by the Account manager / client. This position requires understanding / interaction across all departments within the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
|Sector:||Recruitment and HR
|Salary:||To be discussed on application|
Are you an experienced HR Advisor, with strong employee relations experience?
Do you have extensive experience in dealing with disciplinaries and grievances?
Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor for their every growing client based in Witham.
You will be responsible for the delivery of a full range of Human Resource service, and Support the Head of HR and Senior HR Business partner to drive the HR Agenda in the aligned functional business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include:
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, then apply today!!
|Sector:||Marketing, Advertising and PR
|Salary:||£19,000 - £20,000 per annum|
Do you have an interest in Digital Marketing and have worked in an Agency dealing with a variety of accounts?
Just Recruitment Group is delighted to be assisting their prestigious Agency Client in the recruitment of their Junior Digital Account Manager vacancy.
Duties will include:
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous Agency experience.
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday – Friday 08.30 – 17.00.
Due to the location of the role you must have your own transport.
If you are interested, then apply today!
|Salary:||Discussed on application|
WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP SUPPORT ANALYST – 6 MONTH FTC
The main focus of this role will be to work on the Windows 10 upgrade and full training on what is required to undertake the updates will be provided, however our client is looking for an individual who has a keen interest in IT and who would like an opportunity to step into IT.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Desktop Support Analyst will be instrumental in assisting with our company wide Windows 10 upgrade to user PCs. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in IT/Computing with an aptitude to logically troubleshoot and diagnose problems.
This placement will initially be for 6-months to roll out the upgrade and is an opportunity for the right candidate to gain some excellent skills and experience.
Hours of Work:
In return we offer:
|Sector:||Media and Internet
|Salary:||£18,000 - £20,000 per annum|
Are you a highly skilled Account Executive with digital/PPC experience looking for a new role?
Our client based on the outskirts of Colchester are looking for a PPC Account Executive to join their team due to expansion.
You will be super-organised, enthusiastic and a creative individual who likes to use your initiative and be happy to work on your own and as part of our team.
Ideally you will have some experience in digital marketing, or have studied a relevant degree – this is not essential but is highly desirable. You will have a passion for search marketing and all things Digital, with the ability to think on your feet, manage your time effectively, have a hunger to lead and be a confident presenter and communicator.
Key Duties include but are not limited to:
This is a highly exciting role - working for a growing team and working in a highly creative environment.
Free parking, discounted gym membership and a competitive salary are all on offer.
Progression and training is also available for the right candidate.