Already have an account? Log in here.
Jobs currently available
|Sector:||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
|Salary:||£30,000 - £38,000|
The Just Recruitment Group have a superb opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join our client on a fulltime, permanent basis working near to Haverhill.
Reporting directly to the CEO of this fast growing successful company. The business is currently growing at 20% per annum and is at a pivotal moment in its development. New premises have been purchased and new sales and accounting systems are due to be installed in the coming 6 months. This role will be part of the senior management team and involved in key decision making for the business going forward.
- Responsible for the whole of the accounts department and production of the monthly management report and KPIs.
- Managing the accounts assistant who has primary responsibility for the purchase ledger.
- Managing UK and overseas payments, controlling deposits and advance payments.
- Cash management including weekly forecasting of cash and credit control.
- Running all aspects of payroll.
- Management of Royal London pension scheme.
- Responsibility of all company insurances and utility suppliers.
- Working with the Operations Manager, analysing profit and cost variances to budget.
- Implementation of new accounting system, which will free up purchase ledger clerk to take some of the more administrative elements of this role.
- Job and departmental profit analysis.
- Monthly VAT returns and Bank reconciliations.
- Ad-hoc tasks necessary for the for Senior Managers and Directors.
- Management of personnel files.
- Administration and other duties relevant to the role.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Experience working in a fast moving busy office environment.
- Ability to work to deadlines, quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Discretion required due to nature of the role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident in using Microsoft Excel.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualifications are desirable but not essential.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum|
This position is based nationally and reports to the Field Service Manager.
- Attending customer sites across the UK and Ireland as required by the business.
- Delivering routine preventative maintenance and repair work as scheduled by the service coordinator.
- Attending product breakdown calls, providing technical assistance to customers and supporting service refurbishment activities.
- Working efficiently and safely, always within the companies Health & Safety guidelines.
- Delivering high standards of customer service and maintaining a commercial outlook towards the business.
- Occasional visits to our parent company in Denmark or attending other manufacturing sites for the purpose of training or support.
- Active input into the strategic activities of the business when required.
- Full clean driving licence
- Knowledge of ventilation systems
- Knowledge of refrigeration systems
- Knowledge of control systems
- Health and Safety, including but not limited to, a strong understanding of making and working within risk assessments and method statements.
- Fault finding
- Service and preventative maintenance on HVAC products at a national level
- Supportive Team player
- Work effectively and safely alone.
Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00 with a 60-minute unpaid lunch break. However, will be expected to work such additional hours as are necessary for the proper performance of your duties.
- Competitive Salary (based on experience/qualifications)
- Bonus scheme (Profit related)
- 25 days holiday per annum (up to 5 days used for Christmas shutdown) increasing with length of service, up to a maximum of 30 days per year
- Company sick pay (after 13 weeks service and increases with length of service)
- Pension Scheme
- Auto-enrolment 3% employee contribution and 2% employer
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (once qualified) 3% employee contribution and 3% employer increasing with length of service
- Life Assurance (2 x basic salary)
- Private Medical Insurance (once qualified)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Monthly flexi-Fridays (staff can leave at 2pm, having made the time up that week)
- Medical appointments paid up to one hour (excluding opticians)
|Sector:||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Site Financial Controller on a one year fixed term contract, for a global manufacturer based at their site in Sudbury.
Working a 37.5 hr week Monday - Friday
25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
Occasional travel to the other UK sites will be required
The Primary responsibility for this role is to be accountable for the accounting and controls environment statuary and legal compliance.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Site support for all finance related processes
- Responsible for month-end and year-end closing activities relates to legal entity
- Preparation and submission of annual budget
- Analysis of financial results and business trends to provide meaningful management information to the MPP Business unit
- Support commercial decisions by providing KPI’s and cost analysis to key stakeholders
- Responsible for internal control activities for financial reporting process for the legal entity
- Ensure accounting data is accurate, complete and complies with IFRS as well as internal audit reporting
The ideal candidate would have qualifications with a recognised accountancy body and preferably experience working in the manufacturing industry. Knowledge of SAP, Microsoft office is essential.
The purpose of this role is to work closely and business partner with the CFO, Directors and BU Leaders to guide the operational and strategic direction of various departments, therefore the role will involve some travel to various UK sites and possibly HQ in Germany.
|Sector:||Transport, Logistics and Shipping
|Salary:||discussed on application|
The Just Recruitment Group Ltd is currently looking to recruit an Export Freight Forwarding Coordinator for their client based in Dunmow, Essex.
Role will involve:
- Assisting with day to day management of departmental export deep and short sea LCL/FCL bookings (Includes some air freight), cross trades including receiving and making bookings, arranging transport, issuing relevant documentation (house and master bills), customs entries, releases & deliveries, invoicing.
- Experience gained with a Freight forwarding / Logistics organisation dealing with multi-modal Export / Import shipments.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Customs clearance matters.
- Professional & friendly manner with customers and other staff members.
- Competent with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
- Commercial Awareness.undefined
- Customer Service focus.
Would suit applicant with experience of working in a busy freight forwarding environment and who has the ability to build and develop relationships with both customers and suppliers.
40 Hour week - covering between the hours of 9.00 am - 6.00 pm. Monday to Friday.
i.e 8.00 am - 5.00 pm, 8.30 am - 5.30 pm, 9.00 am - 6.00 pm.
Holidays: 28 days including Bank Holidays
|Salary:||£18,000 – £20,000|
Just Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Technical Sales assistant on behalf of a manufacturer in Sudbury.
This position will be office based, working within the team to help grow and maintain the customer database.
- Initial customer liaison, with a view to account management of new and existing customers
- Work with customers to offer support and specify system requirements
- Prepare and issue quotations, process purchase orders
- Assist with development of sales and marketing information
- An excellent communicator able to build a rapport with new and existing customers
- Good presentation and organisational skills
- Would suit a person with minimum of 1 years experience within an office/sales position
Monday to Friday 8am-5pm / 8.30am-5.30pmundefined(Flexible)
20 days holiday plus bank
Standard gov pension
Salary £18,000- £20,000 negotiable depending on experience