Already have an account? Log in here.
Jobs currently available
|Sector:||Hospitality and Events Management
|Salary:||To be discussed on application|
Are you an experienced bar manager, leading and developing a team?
Just Recruitment is recruiting for someone with your experience to join a prestigious company based in Gosfield.
You will be ensuring the smooth running and efficiency of the bar, whilst also maintaining customer satisfaction.
Your duties will include:
- Responsibility for all bar staff, from induction and training, to reviews and development.
- Ensuring the bar is stocked correctly, including at main events.
- Planning and orchestrating promotions and upselling.
- Being responsible for presentation and stock control.
- Ensuring the company comply with health and safety regulations.
This is a full-time, permanent role working 3 x 12 hours shifts, with a 4 hour shift for admin!
If you are interested in hearing more – then apply today!
|Sector:||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
|Salary:||£16,500 - £20,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join a company’s specialist team based in Claydon Ipswich.
In this role, you will be preparing accounts for a range of clients incorporating companies, partnerships and sole traders. You will also be involved in preparing tax returns for individuals and partnerships.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts for companies, partnerships and sole traders to review stage for medical and general business as well as private clients.
- Working within budgets set at the planning stage; understanding the importance of the budgets and communicating effectively.
- Working with other team members to ensure an efficient and pro-active service is provided to clients.
- Ensuring the efficient use of appropriate software packages internally and supporting clients’ accounting systems.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following:
Ideally, you will be studying towards AAT or ACCA qualification.
You will need to competently use Microsoft packages, internet, email and bespoke accounts software.
This role will best suit someone who has previous experience.
|Salary:||£35,000 - £55,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is looking to recruit a Financial Lines Claims Handler on behalf of a company based in London.
Due to continued growth and increased workload, our client is looking to add an experienced handler who will be responsible for managing their own caseload of Financial Lines claims.
This will include PI, D&O and Cyber lines of business. The caseload will predominantly consist of UK open market cases alongside some binder/global risks cases.
To be considered for this role you will have had experience with managing a portfolio of Financial Lines claims.
Technically you must be proficient in using a number of London Market systems including ECF and CLASS.
The role requires you to attend external client meetings.
You will have the appetite to learn and the desire to progress within the company.
This is predominantly an office-based role with training and study support offered.
Working towards the ACII would be an advantage.
|Sector:||Law and Security
|Salary:||£19,000 - £24,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is working with a leading solicitor based in the heart of Ipswich. The company is looking to add a Property Legal Secretary to their team.
As standard, you will be responsible for some of the traditional PA duties along with using a digital transcription system.
This is a hands-on and fast-paced role where you will be assisting multiple fee earners with the conveyancing process from its inception to completion. This will include telephony, diary management, audio and copy typing, running searches, liaising with clients and colleagues and file management.
Ideally, you will have previous experience of supporting multiple Property Fee earners. Also, you must have excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.
|Salary:||£18,000 - £19,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Sales Negotiator on behalf of a well-regarded organisation based in Cambridge.
Your duties will include:
- Engaging with every client in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner to build rapport.
- Ascertaining vendors/developers needs by listening carefully to the details provided.
- Providing a full marketing and property report with the ability to offer advice and guide vendors as needed.
- Ensuring when an offer is accepted that all administrative duties are attended to and that the sale is actively progressed through to a satisfactory and business-like conclusion.
- Optimising every opportunity to secure valuations and to obtain instructions.
- Liaising with all partnership businesses - ensuring regular contact is maintained.
- Experienced with the Estate Agent or property sector.
- Proven track record in generating new business.
- Positive and resilient attitude.
- Enthusiastic person who can demonstrate they have the willingness to learn and develop themselves in the Estate Agency industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting team and great environment.
Basic salary is dependent on experience - commission and other benefits are on offer.