Jobs currently available
|Sector:||Property and Construction
|Salary:||£20,000 - £30,000 per annum|
Are you an experienced Letting Negotiator?
A company based in Wokingham is looking for you, an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their growing team.
The role would cover all duties from submitting properties to let, to enquiries, viewings and all admin alongside. They have a thorough system in place up to when the tenant moves in and everything is handed to the Property Manager.
A lively, lovely and fast paced team, this is the company to join for the next step in your career!
They work on a two week rota and offer a competitive salary!
Don’t delay. apply today!
|Sector:||Media and Internet
|Salary:||£18,000 - £20,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Design and Research Assistant on behalf of a company based in Colchester.
The successful applicant will need to be self-motivated, highly organised, proactive, creative and resolutive.
Ideally you will have a design, art or photography background and knows your way around a Mac and wish to put your skills to work and get involved with a fast-paced creative company.
If you enjoy a challenge and are self-motivated, organised, focused and wish to be part of a busy and energetic team then this bespoke, friendly company could be just what you’re looking for.
Experience in the following:
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including retouching and an understanding of digital images, resolution and the print process.
Graphic Design skills, and ability to produce design ideas and illustrations to brief.
Highly organised and thorough with good library and resource management.
Independent initiative in researching a variety of subjects.
The role includes:
Development of ideas and creating visual mood boards and brochures.
Design of graphic art, wallpapers, wall murals etc.
Picture research, photographic and graphic.
Scanning, printing and reproduction.
Internet based research.
*** Due to location you will need to drive ***
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||discussed on application|
Due to expansion Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Slide (workshop) Technician on behalf of a company based in Braintree, Essex.
The role is workshop based and will involve the complete tear-down, cleaning, inspection, repair, overhaul, functional testing and troubleshooting of aircraft components.
Electro Mechanical experience preferred.
You will be required to work on a variety of aircraft safety equipment and evacuation systems such as evacuation slides, life rafts, helicopter floats, oxygen cylinders, masks and escape slide inflation systems and general survival equipment for both commercial and military aircraft.
General workshop skills required. Someone who is able to follow technical diagrams, strip down, overhaul, repair and re-build.
The position would suit you if you have experience of repairing electro mechanical equipment.
|Sector:||Transport, Logistics and Shipping
|Salary:||£10.50 - £10.75 per hour|
Do you have transport experience and seeking a new challenge?
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Transport Co-Ordinator to join their client’s team in Witham.
- Maintain all company vehicles in line with legal requirements and schedules, inspections, MOT, Insurance, tax etc; utilising the Fleetcheck software to show vehicle and driver status to facilitate the smooth operation of the fleet.
- Maintain a vehicle file for all company vehicle documentation, including V5, contract hire agreements and any other relevant documentation.
- Monitory and manage driver utilisation of the Fleetchecker vehicle inspection app and reporting functionality. Organise defect rectification in a timely manner.
- Download and monitor all drivers’ tachographs, the vehicle download data, send to external agency for checking and monitory all drivers hours in line with the legal requirements, EU driving legislation, Great British driving rules and working time directive to ensure that the business and driving staff operate within the legal framework.
- Ensure all dart charges, congestion charges and other tolls are promptly settled to negate any ongoing unforeseen charges.
- Experience and knowledge of fleet management, logistics planning in accordance with legislative constraints.
- Solid computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook, along with good background IT knowledge to learn bespoke software programs.
- Excellent communications skills, telephone manner and written word.
Hours Mon - Fri, 7.30am - 12.30pm.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||£9.00 - £9.73 per hour|
Just Recruitment is looking for a Packing Supervisor on behalf of a company based on the outskirts of Sudbury.
- To make sure all new staff are aware of what is required of them, coach, encourage and support them
- To oversee the day to day operation of the packing area
- Participating in the operation of machinery in your area
- Participating in all work positions within your area
- Provide support to the shift manager as and when required
Working hours – Normal working hours are from 7:30am – 16:30pm Monday – Friday.
Overtime may be required depending on production needs.
You may be required to work 15 Saturdays/shifts during the working year to suit the requirements of the company.