Jobs currently available
|Sector:||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
|Salary:||£30,000 - £38,000|
The Just Recruitment Group have a superb opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join our client on a fulltime, permanent basis working near to Haverhill.
Reporting directly to the CEO of this fast growing successful company. The business is currently growing at 20% per annum and is at a pivotal moment in its development. New premises have been purchased and new sales and accounting systems are due to be installed in the coming 6 months. This role will be part of the senior management team and involved in key decision making for the business going forward.
- Responsible for the whole of the accounts department and production of the monthly management report and KPIs.
- Managing the accounts assistant who has primary responsibility for the purchase ledger.
- Managing UK and overseas payments, controlling deposits and advance payments.
- Cash management including weekly forecasting of cash and credit control.
- Running all aspects of payroll.
- Management of Royal London pension scheme.
- Responsibility of all company insurances and utility suppliers.
- Working with the Operations Manager, analysing profit and cost variances to budget.
- Implementation of new accounting system, which will free up purchase ledger clerk to take some of the more administrative elements of this role.
- Job and departmental profit analysis.
- Monthly VAT returns and Bank reconciliations.
- Ad-hoc tasks necessary for the for Senior Managers and Directors.
- Management of personnel files.
- Administration and other duties relevant to the role.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Experience working in a fast moving busy office environment.
- Ability to work to deadlines, quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Discretion required due to nature of the role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident in using Microsoft Excel.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualifications are desirable but not essential.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum|
This position is based nationally and reports to the Field Service Manager.
- Attending customer sites across the UK and Ireland as required by the business.
- Delivering routine preventative maintenance and repair work as scheduled by the service coordinator.
- Attending product breakdown calls, providing technical assistance to customers and supporting service refurbishment activities.
- Working efficiently and safely, always within the companies Health & Safety guidelines.
- Delivering high standards of customer service and maintaining a commercial outlook towards the business.
- Occasional visits to our parent company in Denmark or attending other manufacturing sites for the purpose of training or support.
- Active input into the strategic activities of the business when required.
- Full clean driving licence
- Knowledge of ventilation systems
- Knowledge of refrigeration systems
- Knowledge of control systems
- Health and Safety, including but not limited to, a strong understanding of making and working within risk assessments and method statements.
- Fault finding
- Service and preventative maintenance on HVAC products at a national level
- Supportive Team player
- Work effectively and safely alone.
Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00 with a 60-minute unpaid lunch break. However, will be expected to work such additional hours as are necessary for the proper performance of your duties.
- Competitive Salary (based on experience/qualifications)
- Bonus scheme (Profit related)
- 25 days holiday per annum (up to 5 days used for Christmas shutdown) increasing with length of service, up to a maximum of 30 days per year
- Company sick pay (after 13 weeks service and increases with length of service)
- Pension Scheme
- Auto-enrolment 3% employee contribution and 2% employer
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (once qualified) 3% employee contribution and 3% employer increasing with length of service
- Life Assurance (2 x basic salary)
- Private Medical Insurance (once qualified)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Monthly flexi-Fridays (staff can leave at 2pm, having made the time up that week)
- Medical appointments paid up to one hour (excluding opticians)
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||Discussed on application|
The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Supplier Quality Engineer for their client based in Tiverton, Devon.
Investigating, analysing and resolving supplier quality problems by conducting audits, analysing defect trends and leading continuous improvement projects, you will join an industry-leading, customer focused company with a vision of growing their reputation as world leaders in their field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with purchasing to ensure supplier performance is regularly reported and that appropriate and timely corrective actions are implemented
- Create, maintain and update critical supplier audit system and schedule
- Conduct supplier audits to drive process standardisation, waste elimination and continuous improvement
- Monitor, communicate and improve key supply chain KPI’s, including Supplier OTD (Past due), DPPM and waste
- Champion problem solving and root cause analysis activities with suppliers and customers to eliminate recurrence of non-conformances
- Work to resolve supplier technical issues in a timely manner to ensure continuity of supply
- Strategically lead supplier performance improvement projects to increase the supplier capability of consistently meeting the organisations requirements
- Drive “Zero Defect” into the supply chain
- Degree qualified in a related field; or 4 years related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office applications
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Understanding of project management (experience preferred)
- Knowledge of various quality system methodologies 8D, Lean, 5 Why, Pareto Analysis, Six Sigma, DFMEA, PFMEA, PPAP, etc.
- Ability to work well with diverse groups of people and be able to function independently of direct supervision
- Must have a Full and Clean Driving Licence with the ability for European travel
Hours of Work:
39 hours per week
Monday – Thursday: 7.30am – 4.30pm with 30 minutes for lunch
Friday: 7.30am – 12.30pm
|Sector:||Property and Construction
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for their client based in Colchester, Essex.
Please note that although this role is based in Colchester, there will usually be requirements to work off-site.
The Project Manager will oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of multiple projects for multiple projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Manager will perform a wide range of duties including some or all the following:
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures needed to evaluated project milestone/applications and completion Personal characteristics and skills
The Project Manager should demonstrate competence in some or all the following:
- Hold a good understanding of JCT contracts
- Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the company and to create new opportunities
- Interface with client to deliver project and retain client for the future
- Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities
- Determine strategies to move the company forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans• Understand H & S procedures and documentation for large construction projects
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and a knowledge of Microsoft Project would be an advantage
- Hold a Driving Licence
|Salary:||£17,000 - £19,000|
The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for an Accidental Damage Claims Handler to join a leading Business Process Management company based in Ipswich.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Motor FNOL
- Repair Management Experience
- Total Loss Experience
- TP Capture experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Hours of Work:
37.5 hours per week
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30
- 20 days annual leave increasing by 1 day per year up to a max of 30 days
- Auto Enrolment pension
- Perk Box
- Social Fund
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Death in Service Benefit
If this sounds like a role that could suit your experience, please call today.