Jobs currently available
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||Discussed on application|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer with significant experience in electronics development for instrumentation.
Relocation package could be considered for the successful applicant.
This will be a senior engineering role, working as part of a dedicated R&D team responsible for coordinating sustaining activities across the broad range of our life-saving products.
Our client offers a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally as well as a competitive salary and benefits package and flexible working.
You will work closely with Manufacturing, Quality and Service to coordinate platform enhancements, implement cost reduction projects, drive corrective actions in response to field issues, respond to new regulatory requirements and mitigate manufacturing supply risk and manufacturing quality issues for our blood gas and urinalysis product lines.
You will also be responsible for providing electrical support to your team and daily activities will include investigating hardware complaints, researching and implementing alternative instrument components and designs, identifying lower-cost solutions, developing project schedules, defining V&V plans and ensuring on-time execution of plans.
Your qualifications and experience:
- B.Eng or M.Eng degree in Electrical Engineering, with significant experience in electronics development for instrumentation (at least five years or more)
- Good understanding of basic multidisciplinary engineering fundamentals and experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Hands-on experience with analogue and digital design, board layout and qualification, programmable logic and control system development, especially for electromechanical devices
- The ability to function well both independently and as part of an integrated team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Experience with OrCAD, Mentor Graphics PADS, Mentor Graphics Expedition, Microsoft Office or equivalent programs is necessary
- Experience with stepper motor controls, LabVIEW and Minitab is a plus but not essential
|Sector:||Property and Construction
|Salary:||£27,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is representing a growing Mortgage Brokerage based in the Ipswich area.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit experienced Mortgage Advisers to join their team.
The roles itself will be telephone based with all leads provided.
You must be CeMAP qualified with experience as an Adviser.
In return, we can offer you a highly competitive salary with on-target earnings of £60,000 PA.
|Sector:||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
|Salary:||£35,000 - £50,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is looking for an Audit Senior/Semi Senior to work in any location across East Anglia and London.
The company’s dedicated public sector assurance team in East Anglia operate across the whole region from bases in Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk and London, servicing clients in those locations, as well as Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Sussex and Surrey.
The public sector clients include an extensive range of NHS, local and central government organisations, including the police and fire services. These vary in size, from £50 million to £2.2 billion gross expenditure per annum, and in technical complexity.
The Audit Senior works as part of an audit team or takes responsibility for running the audit, working directly with the client under manager supervision. The Audit Senior manages the audit team and supervises the audit process to ensure our audits are of high quality.
This role is open for applicants that wish to work in any of our locations across East Anglia and London.
- Assists in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- Predominant amount of time will be spent off-site at clients’ premises.
- Identifies risk matters and raises with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Produce work for the Manager and/or Partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with managers.
- Active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit.
- Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding for the Manager.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements.
- Participate in group, stream and firm-wide activities.
- Newly Qualified ACA/ICAS/CIPFA/ACCA Qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Educated up to degree level.
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site.
- Working knowledge of International Auditing Standards (IAS), IFRS, UK GAAP.
- Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends.
Public sector external audit experience (Local Government, NHS, Central Government, Charities).
|Sector:||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
|Salary:||£40,000 - £46,000 per annum|
Do you have a background in Payroll? Are you looking for the next step up?
Due to continued expansion, our client is now looking for a Payroll Assistant Manager to join their team.
As an Assistant Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the smooth and efficient delivery of a growing payroll bureau. Working alongside other managers to develop their existing client base.
You will have:
- Significant experience of end to end payroll
- The ability to manage and mentor colleagues
- A strong knowledge of Sage, Quickbook or Xero
A background of working within a payroll bureau is necessary to be considered for this opportunity.
|Sector:||Engineering & Technical
|Salary:||£18,000 - £22,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is looking for a Maintenance Administrator to join a company based in Ipswich, on a 12/18-month FTC.
As the Maintenance Administrator, you will be responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of a full range of administrative support within the Service and Maintenance department, ensuring excellent customer service always.
This is a busy role supporting many maintenance contracts while coordinating a number of engineers.
Your main responsibilities:
- Work with colleagues within the branch to ensure incoming telephone calls are answered and dealt with effectively.
- Liaise with customers and arrange for engineer site visits to be completed on time.
- Plan maintenance jobs and delegate to engineers, ensuring engineers have the information necessary in order to be able to deliver a good service to the customer.
- Provide maintenance quotations to new clients following the installation of new equipment.
- Be responsible for the renewal of maintenance contracts.
- Production and administration of maintenance invoices.
- Chase maintenance quotes.
- To comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures and all other company policies and procedures.
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required.
- Work effectively as part of a small team, filling in and supporting colleagues in periods of absence or high workload.
- To perform any other reasonable duties commensurate with these responsibilities, the band of the post and skill and qualifications of the post-holder.
To be considered for the position you will have:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role/industry.
- Proficient in using CRM systems.
- Intermediate Excel.