||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
||Discussed on application
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is recruiting for an Audit Senior (Corporate) on behalf of a company that is an accountancy and business advisory firm - covering East Anglia.
As part of its Audit Team, you'll receive the support you need to reach your potential. From completing professional qualifications to developing new skills and exploring different learning opportunities, you’ll be joining a friendly and diverse team whose work really matters.
- You will be an integral part of the team, taking responsibility for running the audit and working directly with the Audited Entity under manager supervision.
- Assist in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for Manager or Partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- Predominant amount of time will be spent off-site at the Audited Entities premises.
- Active engagement with senior staff at the Audited Entity in order to gain a good understanding of its business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit.
- Supervise and review work provided by internal Shared Service Centres.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/ICAS Qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Educated up to degree level or CTS.
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site.
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
Excellent benefits package discussed on application.