||Engineering and Manufacturing
||discussed on application
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a CAD Operative on behalf of a company based in Braintree, Essex.
The Main Purpose of the role is to provide proposal and manufacturing drawings for structural steelwork and architectural metalwork interpreting structural and architectural designs.
Your duties will include:
- To interpret engineers and architect’s drawings.
- To communicate and liaise with client engineers and architects where solutions are required.
- To prepare proposal and manufacturing drawings using AutoCAD 2D and Tekla software.
- Prepare relevant parts/bolt/cutting lists.
- To issue completed drawings to works for manufacture.
- To oversee any co-ordination with production staff regarding manufacture.
- To liaise with site installation crews regarding details if required.
Qualifications and/or experience required:
- Solid technical background and experience. (Within the structural and architectural steelwork market.)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- CAD experience essential. (Tekla 3D preferred.)
- Computer literate and conversant in the use of software packages such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
This is a full-time, permanent position working on a 41.5 hour week, Monday – Friday.